[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm training the mitochondria in my legs, so I wear shorts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

>>
he was the most buff hippie I ever seen.
>>
>>80790402
Totally. I wonder if he lifts logs or rocks.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
Thought he is a fatty until see this pic
>>
This was such a weird show. I watched them long ago but this guy was so weird
>>
When I heard one of them was fake, I assumed it would be the hippie guy.

The things he said are so ridiculous I don't know where to start. People shit on Bear Grills, but at least he sometimes gives you advice and the tone of this show acknowledges that the circumstances are set up (as in to allow him to demonstrate things).
That show took itself too seriously.
>>
>>80791019
Joe Teti apparently made up some of his military record. If that's what you meant by fake.
>>
>>80790369
he doesn't look like a jedi
>>
>>80791181

Yes, that.
I don't get it why he'd do that. It doesn't add or take anything away on its own, but the fact that you lie about it does take away from it.
>>
>>80790369
Dave made alot of his Mil career up i believe he got fired for it.
>>
>>80790369
>>80790469
If pull off that bandana, will you die?
>>
>>80792769
Yeah him too.. who the fuck hired these people.
>>
that show really was weird, it had a off air of homo eroticism like a sissy hippy guy and the though military practical daddy
>>
I don't know why but the early seasons with Dave and Cody were super entertaining in a cozy way. I can still watch the reruns.

I mean it's not the best educational series when it comes to bushcraft, but the guys did have great chemistry and it made a good show. Also, it wasn't nearly as over the top as Bear Grylls shows for example.

I'd rank similar shows like this:

Ray Mears stuff > Les Strauds Survivor man > Dual Survival >>> Bear Grylls stuff > Those Naked & something shows
>>
>>80790369
Mitochondria are the power houses of the cell.
>>
I think about that dude and his choice not to wear socks or shoes all the time
>>
Cody could make a fire out of wet grass and dead bird though, so he's kind of legit. He did mix loads of hippie style bullshit into his survival strategies, but I wouldn't be suprised if the producers asked Cody to act more "hippie" and Dave to act more "tough military guy" for the sake of the contrast between the two.
>>
File: 20771_287332471090_834034_n.jpg (11KB, 350x423px) Image search: [Google]
20771_287332471090_834034_n.jpg
11KB, 350x423px
>>80795500

Why is this all people know or remember about the mitochondria. It's like pic related for cell biology.

Real talk mitochondria do a lot more for cells, namely making iron-sulfur clusters.
>>
>>80790469
Mirin
>>
>>80790369
Mitichondrias were the biggest blunder of the prequels.
>>
>>80795536
Wouldn't be surprised. In one episode where they started from the sea on a liferaft, Dave had no shoes and wore shorts, so Cody joked about that all episode, and also said he could almost hear Dave's hair growing.
>>
>>80790369
Joe and Matt are more brokeback bros though
>>
>>80791181
I wouldn't doubt Teri was fake too, but I think it was Dave that was outed as fake
>>
>>80797327
>all those times their feet kept touching when they were in some shelter Matt made
>Matt asking multiple times if Joe wants to cuddle
>>
The military dude's son went to my high school for like a month until he got arrested for bringing gas a huge knife to school and threatening to stab someone.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.