[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>...Peter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Uncle_Ben.jpg (65KB, 432x319px) Image search: [Google]
Uncle_Ben.jpg
65KB, 432x319px
>...Peter
>>
>>80789808
>...I am your father
>>
>>80790513
>...'s son
>>
>>80789808
Doctor Peter, I'm RICE
>>
>aunt may is your father
>>
*smacks lips*
>>
>>80790549

>...so stop calling me uncle
>>
File: uncle-ben-mattered.jpg (53KB, 452x540px) Image search: [Google]
uncle-ben-mattered.jpg
53KB, 452x540px
>>80789808
>One of Cliff Robertson's main hobbies was flying

>Robertson was flying a private Beechcraft Baron over New York City on the morning of September 11, 2001. He was directly above the World Trade Center climbing through 7,500 feet when the first Boeing 767 struck. He was instructed by air traffic control to land immediately at the nearest airport after a nationwide order to ground all civilian and commercial aircraft following the attacks.[27]
>>
>>80790638
>after a nationwide order to ground all civilian and commercial aircraft following the attacks

...And yet they allowed Bin Laden's family to fly out of the country, no probs.
>>
>...have you ever drank a glass of black rhinoceros blood? Of course not you uncultured swine, I was just being colloquial to start this story with an anecdote. The first time I had a glass I was in South Africa, taking a celebratory drink in Johannesburg after completing a successful hunt. You see, in South Africa they don't hunt lion, or elephant. We hunted a more dangerous game: the kaffir, or black man. I finally had a 7 year old boy cornered in an Oingo Bongo merchandise warehouse when the thoughts passed through my mind: Should I pull the trigger? Can I ever come back to who I was before this moment? I pulled the trigger, made my first 100 million dollars. Peter, this is something you need to ask yourself: can I pull the trigger?
>>
>>80790669
really makes your brain tinkle
>>
>>80790638
Wouldn't this scene have been filmed before 9/11.

What did Raimi mean by this?
>>
>>80790742
One of the lesser known facts is that Spider-Man had no CGI and all the effects were done on the spot. One of the scenes was where Spidey saves the world trade center from an incoming plane... unfortunately Tobey Maguire was late for the shooting that day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jJfFAisMWA
>>
>>80790672
The fuck
>>
>>80789808
>don't worry I ain't gonna hurt ya
>I'm gonna need ya to drive me on outta here
>>
Where we're going cars FLY
>>
File: peter.png (508KB, 639x425px) Image search: [Google]
peter.png
508KB, 639x425px
>>80789808
>See that guy with the awesome steering grip talking to his nephew? That's me
>Asking how I got here?
>Well, we gotta back to the beginning..
>>
File: kaffir.jpg (168KB, 717x478px) Image search: [Google]
kaffir.jpg
168KB, 717x478px
>>80790672
>>80791075
>>
File: ghg.jpg (133KB, 1280x727px) Image search: [Google]
ghg.jpg
133KB, 1280x727px
>>80789808
>UNCLE BEN?
>>
>>80789808
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JVILrFjemQ

What an odd film.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.