[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post some unintentionally cringe-worthy moments from tv and film

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: 2343.webm (646KB, 632x338px) Image search: [Google]
2343.webm
646KB, 632x338px
Post some unintentionally cringe-worthy moments from tv and film
>>
I did think it was kind of funny how the black kid was just giving him little zaps

Like alright kid he's getting swallowed into the ground by vines and getting frozen alive I think the other kids have it covered

Also a bunch of people in my theater laughed when the black kid was trying to run away from the PMC guys
>>
>>80788340
Lol wtf is this?
>>
Flash vs Shark
Flash vs Gorillas
>>
>>80788450
It's from Logan.
>>
>>80788340
Anyone else think the 3rd act of Logan had Peter Pan/Hook Vibes?

>young kids running away to their own paradise
It was literally Hook. Not saying this was a bad thing cos it brought me back some Nostalgia
>>
>>80788340
It's kind of sad really.

Laura proved that kids can do a 10/10 performance but these child actors were terrible.
>>
>>80788340
>Also a bunch of people in my theater laughed when the black kid was trying to run away from the PMC guys
That was mean that scene

>poor fat kid running from grown men
:(
>>
Wow so diverse. Bravo.

Sickening
>>
>>80790656
The "/pol/ worships BBC again" thread is two blocks down.
>>
File: 1476983758-x-23.jpg (101KB, 800x331px) Image search: [Google]
1476983758-x-23.jpg
101KB, 800x331px
>>80790617
She was expressive but her dialogue was shitty. This OP's scene couldn't have been done well. A bunch of kids looking down at the camera making angry faces? It's inherently cringe inducing.
>>
>>80790694
>Hurr everything is /pol/s fault even nigger dick spam

Kill yourself redditfugee
>>
>>80790709
>ad redditum
You're not even trying. Stop it. Get some help.
>>
>>80788415

you put way too much thought into this post.
>>
File: 1489472696606.jpg (22KB, 477x345px) Image search: [Google]
1489472696606.jpg
22KB, 477x345px
>Mutants are innocent people who deserve a shot at life like anyone else
>9/10 mutants are violent sociopaths who don't hesitate to use their wildly destructive powers to threaten, injure, or kill anybody who opposes them
>>
>>80790749
I mean it. Go back kid.

>He thinks 4chan never thought this before /pol/ at all

You probably didn't even know there was a time not long ago at all where it didn't even exist.

Kill yourself
>>
>>80790705
>A bunch of kids looking down at the camera making angry faces? It's inherently cringe inducing.
There are many ways of making this scene work.

As the director, tell the kids that you are looking down at a man who has just abused you in such a bad way and you are killing him for revenge.

Tell the kids that and they will actually act good but tell them nothing but "bad guy of movie u are killing" they won't act that well.
>>
>>80790762

>>9/10 mutants are violent sociopaths

t. Henry Peter Gyrich
>>
>>80790770
>>He thinks 4chan never thought this before /pol/ at all
No, I think, when someone brings up diversity as a bad thing when it's not even the subject of the thread, things are pretty obvious.
Also, who the fuck is 4chan?
>>
>>80790762
>Refugees Welcome
>>
>>80790864
Are you retarded?
>Op webm is literally laughably forced diversity of kids
>>
>>80790953
OP webm is a bunch of kids who are laughably bad at acting angry.
>forced
It's all in your head, anon.
>>
>>80790809
I say it's inherently cringe inducing because no matter how angry a kid looks, it still looks silly or stupid. It seems like that's the only emotion that a kid can't adequately portray. Maybe it's because we're hardwired not to take their anger seriously. Look at Dafne's face in this screenshot for example. It doesn't look scary; it looks silly, cute, or maybe even endearing. However, when she was crying at the end, it was heartbreaking and convincing.

I believe kid's can't adequately portray anger.
>>
>>80791009
If you've literally brainwashed yourself to the point that you can't even see it you are hopelessly deluded.
>>
>>80791009
Imagine being this brainwashed
>>
>>80790953
>children from Mexico
>lol why are they not all white?

/pol/ really does a number on your brain
>>
>>80790598

Oh god, you're right:

>Guy who used to be in a gang of his own is now pretty much a loner in a boring job.
>He did not use to age but now he does
>The villain, who is missing a hand and had it replaced with a dangerous metal prothesis is threatening the kids
>The girl is part of an ethnic group that is somewhat discriminated
>>
>>80791035

Probably because you're an autist who has never seen a kid having a tantrum in real life.
>>
>>80791073
It's just kids who look stupid while acting angry. Do you really think they'd act better if they were all white (or at least hispanic, since they're playing mutants who escaped from a Mexican lab)?
As said by anon above,
>it's inherently cringe inducing because no matter how angry a kid looks, it still looks silly or stupid
You're making one too many assumptions.
>>
>>80791168
Wow, what a compelling point. I think you've changed my mind!
>>
>>80791145
>Literal coal black nigger

You're retarded and blind and deluded

>>80791183
I wasn't saying anything about the acting or the scene just about the hilarious muh diversity of that webm.
>>
>>80790762
>born with incredible awesome superpowers
>using them ever somehow makes you evil
>have to play by the same rules as normie humans without superpowers
>have to play by a rulebook created by an entirely different species
>somehow fair
if their super powers make them stronger it's only a matter of time until they take over anyway.
>>
>>80791211
>I wasn't saying anything about the acting or the scene
Then you have no fucking point. Yes, these are kids of different ethnicities. So? Why is it "forced"? Why is it bad?
>>
>>80791261
You just said it's Mexico and now you're saying it's muh diversity

It's literally right in front of you retard. It's this hilarious need to have every single minority represented.

Do our think mexico is diverse?
>>
>>80791211
>nigger
>I wasn't saying anything about the acting or the scene just about the hilarious muh diversity of that webm
As was said, when someone brings up diversity as a bad thing when it's not even the subject of the thread, things are pretty obvious.
>>
>>80791302
>thinking you can get ANYTHING through to a demoralized individual

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
>>
>>80791302
I think a lab where mutants are artificially bred from blood taken from who knows how many donors who knows where can be pretty diverse.
>>
>>80791346
Demoralized by who? That smells like conspiracism.
>>
Holy fuck that antagonist was menacing as fuck. Hope to see him in more movies. Has insane charisma.
>>
>>80791346
Fucking hell this is spot on.
>>
>>80791460
I hope for your sake youre underage.
>>
>>80791557
I'm not though. So, who am I demoralized by?
>>
Why did they need to round up the kids if they where just gonna kill them?
>>
>>80790598
>>80791155
>Rufio is basically the same guy
>THERE'S A FAT BLACK KID

Holy fuck
>>
>>80791302
>Do our think mexico is diverse?
I think a government black site where people abducted from potentially all over the world are taken to is probably pretty diverse.

Youre basically whining that guantanamo bay has too many arabs because its in/next to cuba.
>>
File: if you know, you know.jpg (111KB, 474x594px) Image search: [Google]
if you know, you know.jpg
111KB, 474x594px
>>80791596
Then youre fucked. Enjoy this easy-mode while it lasts.
>>
>>80791718
Your impotent retardation does a complete disservice to whatever point you tried and failed to make.
>>
File: 1486293950709.jpg (613KB, 2008x1376px) Image search: [Google]
1486293950709.jpg
613KB, 2008x1376px
>>80791784
Youre not capable of understanding. The other guy got it immediately.
>>
>>80791145
Well techincally the kids aren't mexican are they? They're cloned from older mutants and just born from mexican surrogate mothers.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.