[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So the rumors of Stephen King's IT being turned into feminist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

So the rumors of Stephen King's IT being turned into feminist trash are true?
>>
>>80787811
A nigger cook?
>>
I haven't heard these rumors you speak of, but there was only one girl. So if there was a queen, Beverly was it.
The real question is will we get the cherry popping scenes.
>>
Not only that, they've cast Fagg Blowhard as the "comic"
>>
Is twelve year olds running a train on another twelve year old a common thing in northern New England?
>>
i hope the gang bang scene is explicit!!
>>
File: bevfrombehind.png (276KB, 525x527px) Image search: [Google]
bevfrombehind.png
276KB, 525x527px
>>80788239
You're a disgusting monster. What you should be hoping for is the great cosmological turtle.
>>
>>80787811

Stephen King is a liberal cuck, so it's not that hard to understand he would gladly change his own work over political beliefs of the time.
>>
>>80787811

You're retarded
>>
>>80788338
Why is she being stretched like that? Was it her idea? "I want you to get behind me and pull my face. If will look good on camera."
>>
>>80787811
Nice bait faggot.
>>
>>80788082
Yes, only the twelve year olds are middle aged pakis.
>>
File: spot_the_gentleman-1.jpg (9KB, 78x93px) Image search: [Google]
spot_the_gentleman-1.jpg
9KB, 78x93px
>mfw King gave his self insert the biggest dick and was the only one to make her cum
>>
>>80789865
His self insert was Bill, idiot. Ben the fat kid had the huge hog.
>>
i just don't see a possibility of this being good. it would have to distance itself heavily from recent trends going on with horror, which of course it would, to not be a shitfest.
>>
File: andy_muschietti_talk.jpg (98KB, 583x915px) Image search: [Google]
andy_muschietti_talk.jpg
98KB, 583x915px
Someone explain what he's talking about with eyes.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.