[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Movie commentary channels never look for the good in movies,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: redletterfaggots.jpg (76KB, 570x396px) Image search: [Google]
redletterfaggots.jpg
76KB, 570x396px
Movie commentary channels never look for the good in movies, they never look for the positive in films. These are people for the most part who have never worked on a movie. They do not know what it is like to work 20 hour days, get 4 hours of sleep, and go right back at it for 20 more hours. It is not an easy process from preproduction to release. I go into a movie wanting to get entertained. I try to see what the directors and writers are going for. Cucks like RLM are nothing but negative. And as a result 4chan etc are nothing but negative. I hate it. It's cancerous. Every fucking thread on this board is full of cancerous assholes. You people have become autistic and closed minded. You watch movies and tv so you can whine and moan and attack and pretend you're smart.
>>
And that's why anyone complaining isn't in the industry.
>>
>>80787507
Plenty of people in the industry complain. Did you see the Oscars last year?
>>
>>80787426
>You can make a bad film from a good script, but you can never make a good film from a bad script.

- Oliver Stone
>>
>>80787426
>Cucks like RLM are nothing but negative.
Watch the latest HITB then subscribe on patreon
>>
>>80787612
the last hitb is the worst they've done in ages
>then subscribe on patreon
better off flushing your hard earned down the shitter. Last botw was good though.
>>
>>80787426
>Cucks like RLM are nothing but negative.
>rlm is widely regarded as way too positive in their reviews

really tingles my dingle
>>
In general, hearing people complain about something is more entertaining than hearing someone say something is pretty good.
>>
>>80787426
>You watch movies and tv so you can whine and moan and attack and pretend you're smart.
There's so much we can do with our empty lifes, senpai.
What positive can you say about a good movie? That it was good. That it worked fine. That it was, pardon my Polish, kino. Not much.
It's more fun to break down all the shit where a bad movie didn't work. Or to bait people by nitpicking a good one.
>>
they literally joke about themselves being hacks, but its true. they've made films and theyre awful
>>
How old are Mike and Jay anyway? I get the feeling that they're way older than I think they are.
>>
>>80787573
>Oliver Stone
I wouldn't trust a single word this marxist hack says.
>>
>>80788624
They're all in their thirties. Mike and Rich are the oldest of the gang, they're both pushing forty.
>>
>>80788624
the picture you're looking at in the OP is from the 90s

Jay, Mike, Rich and Jack are all late 30s or early 40s depending on which one you mean
>>
>>80787426
Damn. Mike looked hot before he became an alcoholic.
>>
>>80787816
>Last botw was good though
moar of this plz lots more
>>
>>80787426
your wrong
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.