[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Power rangers sucks ass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Holy fuck this movie is bad. I went in expecting the corny jokes and the questionable cgi but this movie was just boring, the actors sucked, the script was terrible. Oh my god it was just Fucking bad. The fighting was Fucking baaaaad. It's worse than the new ninja turtle movies
>>
>>80787224
Well, I disagree. First of all, the Windex/cocktail glass image is completely inappropriate. Nobody should ever drink Windex, it's full of ammonia. Secondly, the jokes were not corny, they were actually quite hilarious. Thirdly, the CG was not questionable, but actually pretty good. Fourthly, the movie was not boring, but actually pretty entertaining. Fifthly, the actors did not suck, they were actually pretty talented. Sixthly, the script wasn't terrible, it was actually pretty well-written. Seventhly, it wasn't bad, it was actually pretty good. Eighthly, the fighting wasn't bad, it was actually pretty good. Finally, it was not worse than the new ninja turtle movies, it was actually better than the new ninja turtle movies.
>>
that should have been obvious
>>
>>80787336
Well, I agree. First of all, the Windex/cocktail glass image is completely inappropriate. Nobody should ever drink Windex, it's full of ammonia. Secondly, the jokes were not corny, they were actually quite hilarious. Thirdly, the CG was not questionable, but actually pretty good. Fourthly, the movie was not boring, but actually pretty entertaining. Fifthly, the actors did not suck, they were actually pretty talented. Sixthly, the script wasn't terrible, it was actually pretty well-written. Seventhly, it wasn't bad, it was actually pretty good. Eighthly, the fighting wasn't bad, it was actually pretty good. Finally, it was not worse than the new ninja turtle movies, it was actually better than the new ninja turtle movies.
>>
>>80787425
Well, I agree. First of all, the Windex/cocktail glass image is completely inappropriate. Nobody should ever drink Windex, it's full of ammonia. Secondly, the jokes were not corny, they were actually quite hilarious. Thirdly, the CG was not questionable, but actually pretty good. Fourthly, the movie was not boring, but actually pretty entertaining. Fifthly, the actors did not suck, they were actually pretty talented. Sixthly, the script wasn't terrible, it was actually pretty well-written. Seventhly, it wasn't bad, it was actually pretty good. Eighthly, the fighting wasn't bad, it was actually pretty good. Finally, it was not worse than the new ninja turtle movies, it was actually better than the new ninja turtle movies.
>>
>>80787402
Well I disagree, it wasn't actually obvious, but I digress.
>>
>>80787631
Well, I disagree. First of all, the Windex/cocktail glass image is completely appropriate. Everybody should always drink Windex, it's full of ammonia. Secondly, the jokes were corny, they were not actually quite hilarious. Thirdly, the CG was questionable, but not actually pretty good. Fourthly, the movie was boring, but not actually pretty entertaining. Fifthly, the actors did suck, they weren't actually pretty talented. Sixthly, the script was terrible, it wasn't actually pretty well-written. Seventhly, it was bad, it wasn't actually pretty good. Eighthly, the fighting was bad, it wasn't actually pretty good. Finally, it was worse than the new ninja turtle movies, it wasn't actually better than the new ninja turtle movies.
>>
this reminds me of the time i tried to drink out of a windex bottle as a kid and scared my dad.
>>
>>80787814
I disagree, this didn't remind me of the time you tried to drink out of a windex bottle as a kid and scared your dad.
>>
>>80787969
well i was also watching ninja turtles.
>>
>>80787986
Well, I'm sorry to hear that, cause now
>>
>>80787986
I disagree with your recounting I think you were watching biker mice from Mars but I digress
>>
>>80788034
Well, I disagree, I think he actually was watching ninja turtles with both of his stepdads, but I digress
>>
>>80787224
So it's like the show?
>>
wtf i watched power Rangers expecting kino. since when is power Rangers dumb shit for 10 year olds?
>>
>>80788003
IMMA HAVE 2
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.