[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is LOVE worth watching? is it one of those social awkward no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Is LOVE worth watching?

is it one of those social awkward no friend 4chan loser gets the hot girl type of show?
>>
oh and if it's not, what movies and shows would give me that feel?
>>
>>80787132
He's a dork but he has a solid group of friends and gets to be around cunny all day at work. He ruins it with the QTest girl in the show but falls in love with the crazy/slutty/sexy one.

I like the show. The second season hit me in the feels as I watched the first one with my now ex and I kinda related to it more I guess.
>>
you will never get the woman of your dreams.
you will settle with at most a 5/10.
this isnt opinion, this is fact.
>>
>>80787132

he looks more like a numale.
>>
>>80787132
yeah its pretty good he gets cucked towards the end of season 2
>>
>>80787197
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mj4_hUEnpU

pretty good except the last 15 minutes
>>
>>80787132

It's a bit more complicated than that... It's more like what would happen if the "nice" guy finally got together with the "manic pixie dream girl"... Quite quickly you find out that he is not actually that "nice" and that the reality of an MPDG is pretty difficult to deal with.

Gus isn't quite as much of a dweeb as you'd think from looking at him.
>>
>>80787132
Quite the opposite. He's the popular guy and she's the fuck-up. He's the catch. It surprised me like this a few times.
>>
>>80787132
>is it one of those social awkward no friend 4chan loser gets the hot girl type of show?

Yes, and she realistically manipulates him just like you'd expect. Mickey isn't high value and every man of worth can see her redflags from a mile away. Only a timid beta male like Gus could get so easily swept up in her slightly above average looks to overlook them to the degree he does.
>>
>>80792874

>high value
>man of worth
>redflags
>timid beta male

Wow, you must be Alpha
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.