[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not chainsmoking while drinking vodka from a 1.5L container

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1489554629688.gif (3MB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
1489554629688.gif
3MB, 400x226px
>not chainsmoking while drinking vodka from a 1.5L container while marathoning MST3K and contemplating death/L O S T simultaneously

You faggots literally don't know SHIT about /tv/.
>>
cry me a river you bifag drama queen
>>
>>80786376
>smoking indoors
that was your first mistake
>>
>>80786539

Seriously. I've been a pack a day smoker since I was 18, about half of my friends are smokers, and none of us have ever once smoked our own houses/apartments/whatever before. Who the fuck does this?
>>
>>80786615
I lived in a shitty communal house in college. Smoking indoors and drinking an adult beverage while playing video games/watching kino is a kind of pleasure that the emperors and kings of previous generations could only dream of
>>
>>80786615
How old are you? 28 here, pack a day for 4 years, debating suicide. But I don't smoke indoors and I brush my teeth before I make out with chicks even though they think cigarettes smell "hot" for some reason, I don't know they're probably literally retarded.
>>
>>80786615
I do.
I guess not smoking indoor is an American thing, every I know does.
>>
>>80786691

Shit bro, 28 and previously suicidal myself. Like I said, I just don't understand it. I smoke, I love smoking, but I realize it's fucking nasty and I smell like an ashtray. I don't want to live in a place where all the walls are yellow and everything smells like old cigarettes.

Also, real talk, I tried to kill myself last year but fucked it up. Ended up spending the next two weeks in a mental hospital afterwards.

I can tell you from personal experience that the first thing that crossed my mind after I stepped off the roof was "Oh shit, I can come back from my failures. I can't come back from this."

It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I know being sincere is against the rules around here, but take it from someone who's been there man, it's not the solution you think it is.

Even though I don't know you, you've got someone here who cares if you live or die. Take care of yourself bro.
>>
>>80786866
Thanks for the realtalk, I seriously appreciate it. Really. Actually makes a difference. Good luck with everything man, thanks for the advice and the insight. You're a good person.
>>
>>80786682

This. Never smoked indoors until i was put in a hotel room while out of town working, had to room with a coworker, 4th floor and cold as fuck out so we just smoked inside. Smelled like shit but god damn, smoking while lying in bed and drinking and commenting on flicks with a bro is pure kino
>>
>>80786866

How was the mental institute stay?

Went to one to get meds from a dr cuz i wouldnt be able to see a real dr for months but i really needed something for panic attacks so i went to ER feeling "suicidal". Holy fuck that mental institute was nothing but psycho black people, hated it there
>>
I watch Kino in the garage while smoking/drinking with my ma, r8 my life scale from suicide to ascendance?
>>
Cigarette smokers are all wannabe dick sucker low lifes. There's nothing more scumbag than smoking cigs. Fucking Walmart Tier shopper bullshit
>>
File: We Must Be in Topsy-Turvy World.png (106KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
We Must Be in Topsy-Turvy World.png
106KB, 512x384px
>>80787024
Take a step back and literally fuck your own face.
>>
>>80787106
You smoke cigs because you want to suck dicks

Faggot low life
>>
>>80786998

The one I ended up in was split up into different corridors, one for the really dangerous ones, one for the dangerous but still coherent ones, and one for the ones who were only threats to themselves and not others, basically "minimum security". I ended up there, because I didn't show any signs of wanted to hurt anyone but myself and I had broken my arm and leg and knocked out a few teeth and couldn't really overpower anyone at that point anyway.

It wasn't a great experience. Doctors were overworked and apathetic, therapist came around once a day but was also too overworked to really help. The most help I got really came from other patients who had been through similar shit. We swapped stories, talked about shit, laughed, cried. They made it better.

Because of that experience I believe all most people want is someone who understands what they're going through to listen to them. That's really all I wanted, I just wish I had figured that out before jumping off a third story roof (which is not high enough to kill a person, but it is high enough to leave you in an un-fucking-godly amount of pain in case you were wondering).
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.