[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your favorite Seinfeld Shounen Arc?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: seinfeld.jpg (39KB, 588x285px) Image search: [Google]
seinfeld.jpg
39KB, 588x285px
What is your favorite Seinfeld Shounen Arc?
>>
The Man in the Cloak saga. It was shocking to see who the Man in the Cloak actually was.
>>
>>80782782
Really? I thought the parking space arc was insane with the tension between mike and george.
>>
I always liked crazy Joe devola
>>
File: IMG_1268.png (653KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1268.png
653KB, 1136x640px
>>80782974
Are you still scared of clowns?
>>
File: newman.jpg (24KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
newman.jpg
24KB, 400x300px
When they put the show Jerry together.
>>
George working for the Yankees was great.
>>
george getting bested by that insane guy in his dads garage selling computers
>>
The Entire NBC/Pilot/Joe Davila Arc was fucking Kino. I think that was Season 4 but it raised the standards for a sitcom
>>
I unironically have no problems with the finale. Maybe it's because I was too young to watch it growing up, but it wasn't that bad of an episode.

I think most of the disappointment stems from expectations that it would be great because it was the final episode of them all, and it turned out to just be a pretty average episode itself. Watching it years after it aired for the first time with no expectations it was pretty great, and felt right. There was no redemption arc or any of that bullshit, just a bunch of characters that were incidentally selfish pricks, it made perfect sense in the context of the show itself. That said, it's not even close to a great episode of the show.
>>
>>80782974
>You know the story of Pagliacci, Nedda?
>>
What does kino mean
>>
>>80784303
some word in german they take as a meme
I think it means movie
>>
>>80782692

I hate Kramer.
I hate Kramer.
I hate Kramer.
I HATE KRAMER!

I would pay millions to have that annoying jerk asshole Kramer violently gang-raped by rabid squirrels. MILLIONS!
>>
>>80782692
>watching the most outdated, pointless and forgettable thing of all time
Gitgud
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.