[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gypsy hanging from the ceiling? NO THANK YOU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: ggg.png (986KB, 1144x583px) Image search: [Google]
ggg.png
986KB, 1144x583px
gypsy hanging from the ceiling? NO THANK YOU
>>
>Jonah Ray doing anything

No thank you.
>>
>>80773734

Makes sense. She is a snake like bot.

I can handle the schloky skits and new members playing the robots.

I just hate the hosts. I am willing to give them a shot but my god. They literally got the epitome of new male in the mike/joel role?
>>
File: MST3K.jpg (214KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
MST3K.jpg
214KB, 970x545px
The set seems so lifeless compared to the old one.
>>
>>80775441
It's bland and souless just like this generation.
>>
>>80775491

It looks so...manufactured. With the old sets you could spend hours just trying to figure out what the random shit they glued to the walls was.
>>
>>80775598

I remember when I first spotted the vintage Millenium Falcon they had on the door.
>>
>>80775441
It's hard to tell on the SOL set but the mads' lab is definitely CGI. It looks shit regardless of what its made of though.
>>
>>80773734
That's not all, Gypsy is voiced by a woman
>>
File: IMG_1232.jpg (12KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1232.jpg
12KB, 262x192px
>>80775893
TAKE IT BACK!
>>
>>80775855

>BadCGI

That's even sadder that they couldn't scrape together the $500 to crap out a new set.
>>
File: C5s-5ElWYAAcJ2q[1].jpg (115KB, 840x840px) Image search: [Google]
C5s-5ElWYAAcJ2q[1].jpg
115KB, 840x840px
>>80775941
>>
>>80775893
So progressive...

No, wait. Is it more progressive if it's a man playing a woman or does it being a fucking white male negate that?
>>
>>80775893
Fuck this shit.
>>
>>80775981
Joel's retirement fund isn't cheap ya know.

I wonder how the fans who were tricked into donating before it was revealed who the cast was feel. And for that matter, Netflix, who probably paid more than the Kickstarter total and didn't get any extra episodes out of it.
>>
File: IMG_1233.jpg (55KB, 634x561px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1233.jpg
55KB, 634x561px
>>80776019
you son of a bitch.
>>
>>80775491
this is the correct answer
>>
I would watch a YouTube series of people from /tv/ ripping on shitty movies a la MST3K
>>
>>80777604
There are so many podcasts that already exist that are literally just that.
>>
I'm willing to give it a shot, but things are looking pretty grim.
>>
>>80777947
what the fuck is a podcast? Is that something through iTunes? If so, fuck that.
>>
you know the reason they had a bunch of shitty looking robots and other props was because back then they were on a local cable access tv show with the budget of about 10 cents and a half eaten bag of lays.

They didn't "have" to bring back the exact same concepts and characters.

With the budget they had they could have come up with some whole new concept as an excuse to have people watch bad movies.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.