[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>leaving Netflix April 1 F

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: 9789.jpg (464KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
9789.jpg
464KB, 2000x1333px
>leaving Netflix April 1

F
>>
I'd like to say it won't effect me and just pirate but I lie in bed and fall asleep to this on my tv every night.

If they remove Star Trek I'll more than likely cancel my subscription.
>>
>not having Amazon Prime
>>
>>80773858
holy shit are you me?
>>
File: get the cross.jpg (15KB, 480x712px) Image search: [Google]
get the cross.jpg
15KB, 480x712px
>>80773669
>First Farscape now X-files
>mfw
>>80773858
>If they remove Star Trek I'll more than likely cancel my subscription.
Same
>>
File: 78695.jpg (29KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
78695.jpg
29KB, 512x384px
Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Firefly and the original three seasons of Arrested Development are leaving too.
>>
It will just be back on there in a month. They take shows off and bring them back all the time.
>>
>>80773669
They left. Why haven't you?
>>
>>80774625

There's no evidence of this.
>>
Luckily I'm white enough to afford Hulu AND Amazon.
>>
>>80774923

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuKzt7p-MnM
>>
>>80774923

Get a load of Caligula over here.
>>
>>80773669
Wow that's actually bullshit. Insanely glad I left this in my list and didn't start watching it a few weeks ago. I'd be straight livid if I got through a few seasons and then they took it off.
>>
File: 0SFGshe.jpg (169KB, 694x530px) Image search: [Google]
0SFGshe.jpg
169KB, 694x530px
>>80774994

I'm watching Trek DS9 now and if it gets taken off before I finish I swear to christ I will make a thread bitching about it on /tv/ and I don't think any of us want that.
>>
>>80773669
And this is why I laugh at people that subscribe to streaming services instead of just buying the DVDs/Blu-rays or pirating them. Without possession you have nothing. NOTHING!
>>
>>80774430
>First Farscape

what the fuck

I was looking forward to watching that my leisure.
>>
>>80775127

You can get Netflix for a over a year for the cost of an X-Files DVD set....
>>
>>80775214
You can pirate them for free....
>>
They removed Peep Show not that long ago. It was probably the show I rewatched more than any other. I guess it's not a big deal to download them, but it still pissed me off that it just gets yanked without warning. I know they give you like a week warning, but you aren't going to see it unless you look up the show every day.
>>
I bought Amazon Prime purely to watch the x files
>>
>>80774605
How is arrested evelopment leaving when Netflix made season 4? Did they not buy the show?
>>
File: 1427258989103.jpg (88KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1427258989103.jpg
88KB, 450x450px
fuck this bullshit, i only got into X Files when i finally got around to watching Twin Peaks (which they had taken off by then)
>>
Shows like this it might just be worth buying. heaps of episodes spanned across several. Honestly considering doing this for X-Files and The Twilight Show.
>>
>>80774605
>Arrested Development

Makes no sense. Why have a show taken off but leave the last season still on. There will be even less interest in it.

S5 when?
>>
File: 1475827693895.png (202KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1475827693895.png
202KB, 512x384px
>>80773669
F for netflix

already canceled my sub, lads
>>
>>80773669
I HOPE THE TWO CHAPPELLE SPECIALS WERE WORTH IT LMAO

Netflix dropping a lot of cash on their OC and cutting royalty payments across the board on a lot of older content
>>
where can you pirate xfiles?
>>
>>80777435

They're all Fox shows. Obviously it's because they couldn't reach a rights agreement.
>>
File: 1461701845379.jpg (88KB, 496x421px) Image search: [Google]
1461701845379.jpg
88KB, 496x421px
>>80773669
Whats the result of diminishing streaming service libraries? I'm sure its holding rights but this happens to Netflix all the time.

Not to mention any Netflix service outside the US sucks major fucking balls as well, Australian Netflix is fucking AIDS.

I don't know if it has to do with so many goddamn streaming services available or Netflix just doesn't give a fuck about old shows anymore and is dumping their own library.
>>
>>80773669
>removing all the great old 90s tv shows so the can be replaced with more terrible netflix originals
THIS IS MY NIGHTMARE

how long until netflix is exclusively for streaming their shitty original content and nothing else? this is not what i signed up for mang
>>
>>80774430

>farscape and x-files gone from netflix

Well fuck, those were literally the two reasons I was thinking about resubscribing. Two comfiest shows ever, and being able to fall asleep to them on Netflix and then go back/skip around made the $8 a month or whatever worth it.

Oh well.
>>
Pretty sure the age of every network having their own shitty streaming site is upon us. Trek will be gone when CBS gets seriously about theirs.

This is probably why Netflix is getting so serious about OC
>>
>>80773669
Watched the first 3 or 4 seasons and got bored of it.

It's too long and not nearly interesting enough to hook you for the entire time.
>>
>>80774699
Not currently, but it happens a lot. They just took off then re-added the original Office and bunch of other British shows in less than a month

On the other hand, King of the Hill left in 2013 and has not appeared on any streaming service since
>>
fuck is this streaming anywhere else? im fucking like 4 seasons in
>>
>>80781907
the pirate bay
>>
I've always wanted to get the box sets or something. It's bullshit because I haven't watched it since they retouched it. Is there a release I could get that has the HD retouching and wider camera shots?
>>
>>80783355
>Is there a release I could get that has the HD retouching and wider camera shots?
Do you mean and not the wide aspect ratio? Because with both is just the Bluray. There is no HD 4.3 release
>>
>>80778783
there was a blog with all the episodes in hd available, but I never caught the link here again, and misteriously nobody saved
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.