[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Carmela a feminist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: wallpaper_carmela_v2-1600.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper_carmela_v2-1600.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
Was Carmela a feminist?
>>
idk but she was based for sure
>>
>>80773040
nope she was a bitch
>get provided for all your life
>all you need to do is sit on your ass and make the occasional sandwich
>still betray your provider
tony's cheating is sexual, because he's an alpha male. it brings him more trouble than it's worth but a man's little head is dumb, what are you gonna do.
carmela bing's cheating is emotional. that's what destroy marriages. it's betrayal. and she stole from him. I hate the fucking bitch.

>boohoo double standards
men and women's sexuality is different deal with it
>>
>>80773346
t.virgin
>>
>>80773346
carmella bing lol

but yeah
>>
>>80772969
ywn fuck her in her prime and suck on her mommy boobs
>>
>>80773346
Nah she was based
>>
>>80773346
Is this bait?
>>
>>80773346
why do you even like this show if you don't get it

it's not a soap opera for grandmas to debate whether they like this character or that, it has actuals themes and arcs
>>
File: 4326.png (60KB, 772x198px) Image search: [Google]
4326.png
60KB, 772x198px
>>80772969
>>
>>80772969
>Was Carmela a feminist?

No, she was just a run-of-the-mill cunt.

A feminist would have never married a monstrous sociopath like Tony, had two children with him, or ultimately chose to stay with him because of the lifestyle his criminal activities funded.

Like nearly all women, being able to access Tony's wallet easily overrode any morals Carmela may have possessed.
>>
>>80773346
i agree except an alpha male should still not be fucking around after finding the woman to have his children
>>
No in a way she was more savage than Tony
>>
>>80773756
https://youtu.be/F1NBpVKWh_c
>>
>>80772969
only ugly women are feminists
>>
>>80773620
This is what happens when /pol/eddit leaks out of its containment board
>>
>>80773040
Based on who?
>>
>>80773620
>>80775225
>alt-right
>/pol/
>Reddit

I'm none of those things. I'm a normal person just like you.
>>
>>80775303
get the fuck off my board normie
>>
She literally says "I'm no feminist".
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.