[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*CREEPY GLOVES FER MUH FEET*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

*CREEPY GLOVES FER MUH FEET*
>>
>>80772668
say what you will but i'd totes fuck (((her)))
>>
>>80772668
Ok but I get to pick the genre.
>>
>>80772668
Those commercials are the worst, aren't they?

I'm gonna watch 10 of them.
>>
You can't rape feet.
>>
>>80772668
i actually know someone who wears these unironically
>>
>>80772845
He made so many insightful comments about our culture and that's the shit you walk away with? And by the way you CAN rape feet.

He rapes. But he saves.
>>
>>80772881
Fuck you they're comfy as fuck.
>>
What would be a good thing to say to Tina fey or any celebrity if you met them on an air plane? What's something that would make them feel really bad? All I can think of is telling them to fuck off or shut the fuck up
>>
>>80772881
i know a veteran who swears by them and refuses to run in normal shoes anymore
>>
>>80773044
I don't advocate this, because I hate it when people bother me in public and I'm not even famous BUT if you really hate them go up to them and in the most ernest voice you can fake tell them you're their biggest fan and you just had to say hi. Give them a second to say thank you and then proceed to recite as many of Danny Devito's (or the ugliest troll of an actor you can think of) acting credits as you can specifying that you thought they were great playing his character in each one. Don't give them a chance to butt in and correct you, and then just walk away.

It'll confuse the fuck out of them and really eat at their self worth.
>>
>>80772720
Say what (((you))) will, but I'll bet you're someone in their 20's with no friends and is socially awkward.
>>
>>80773769
I heard an interview with this lady that's currently writing a book on anonymous chan culture about some of the insights she'd gleaned from studying this place. She pointed out that even though it's anonymous, if you listen to what passes for cutting insults you start to get a good picture of what the people throwing them are actually like because it's what they themselves are insecure about.

Really makes one ponder, no?
>>
>>80773769
if that's the best you got, good thing CTR is getting purged.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.