[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tv/, what's your favorite Tom and Jerry short?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: tall-in-the-trap.jpg (40KB, 450x336px) Image search: [Google]
tall-in-the-trap.jpg
40KB, 450x336px
/tv/, what's your favorite Tom and Jerry short?
>>
Holy fuck how little do you have to do today?
>>
>>80763192
>short

Those episodes took about 17 months to produce.
>>
>>80763192
the ice skating in the kitchen one
>>
>>80763192
The older ones before they become pc I also loved it was she a house keeper any way she boots Tom up the ass
>>
>>80763192
>house keeper

Those are my favorite too. That old fat nigger mammy in the house slippers coon talking at "Thomas" while she's either kicking him or swatting him with a broom.

You never saw her above the waist so, as a kid, a figured she was the other "half" of Aunt Jemima on the pancake mix box.
>>
>>80763192
Cue Ball Cat. The one with the pool table.
>>
>>80763192

when Jerry was being an asshole and Tom got that sucka
>>
The ones with the little French mouse
>>
the one where toms about to run jerry over with a train and the canary drops a bowling ball on the tracks
>>
The one where it's jerry and Tom in the basement and it's like supposedly like a war reenactment or some shit. Like jerry dropping light bulbs from like a paper airplane.

I just remember a toomheads episode about that short and a few others. God I wish those dicks at cartoon network would put those up on YouTube or some shit.
>>
>>80766107
>You never saw her above the waist
this cartoon trope annoyed me more than anything in the entire world as a child.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
What did he say, /tv/?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0QJk6cEWJc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lZCtuTeyUw
>>
>>80767304
DON'T YOU BELIEVE IT
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.