[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Movie Theaters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: movie theater.jpg (319KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
movie theater.jpg
319KB, 720x576px
Poorfag here, Ive never been to a cinema. What are they like and is it worth my money?
>>
File: 1471764112919.jpg (107KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471764112919.jpg
107KB, 960x720px
>>80762738

Its hell : https://youtu.be/JBx-vydxfKU
>>
>>80762738

Totally worth the money, but only if you can pass penis inspection.
>>
>>80762738
>Ive never been to a cinema
Yes you have. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>80762738
Totally worth it senpai.
Also, make sure to dump your leftover popcorn and soda on the seat and floor. It is a requirement. If you fail to do it, some wagecuck will get fired for lack of work.
>>
Yeah it's great, but don't make eye contact with anyone. If you do they're likely to attack.
>>
It's great. My local cinema:

According to Lomax, he was at the movie with his girlfriend and her three teenagers, enjoying the film and laughing, when a man in front of him -- not Cialella -- told him to quiet down.
"We can't laugh?" Lomax recalled asking.
A second man threw popcorn at the family, and a brawl ensued.
Lomax said he was fighting with the first man when the second man pulled out a gun and fired, striking him in the left arm.
A defense lawyer argued that Cialella was being choked and punched as he tried to break up the fight and fired in self-defense.
"He's a marksman," lawyer Greg Pagano said. "If he wanted to shoot to kill, he would have."
>>
>>80763215

This post implies that every person on 4chan has been to a movie theater. You see the bad logic in that?
>>
File: IMG_0881.jpg (230KB, 1001x653px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0881.jpg
230KB, 1001x653px
>>80762738
>going to the cinema all alone as always
>the usual routine, bought two tickets and the multiculturally approved combo of hummus and goatmilk, family size
>also brought a womens jacket which I hold on my right arm when I enter
>"Excuse me sir but where is your companion?"
>"Oh she's at the bathroom no worries" *point at the jacket*
>"Enjoy your kíno sir"
>a bit sweaty from that interaction but it all seems good, have plenty of time to cool down during ads
>lights go off, movie finally starts
>let out the last few farts from the warm goatmilk so I can finally enjoy my highly anticipated flick
>suddenly the opening credits are stopped, cinema staff bullies come in with flashlights
>Saw a guy drinking the offensive Coca Cola drink so they gotta be after him
>but the main cinema bully flashes right at me and yells "RIGHT THERE! GET THE LOSER"
>they are clearly onto me, should've brought a more convincing and expensive women's jacket
>the whole row is throwing me out, spitting and throwing stones at me
>cinema staff bullies drag me out of there with the whole crowd cheering and clapping
>"This is the third time you broke the 'no singles policy', you're going to jail you fucking weirdo"
>they throw me in the cinema jail, small dirty cell with no windows or toilet (pic related), just a designated shitting corner
>they don't tell me the time or date so I don't know if I was there for weeks or months
>survive on eating only leftover spilled cinema hummus and sheep blood which the cinema staff scrapes of the floor of every screening
>get to know all the other losers in nearby cells, we form a secret women hating club in there
>one other loser overhears our conversation and starts yelling at us
>brawl ensues, cinema jail clans are fighting to death
>I pretend dead so the staff throws me out in the dumpster with the rest of the bodies
>wait for the night to fall and run back home to my room
>have to start collecting good boy points all over again

not worth it
>>
>>80763889
More
>>
>>80763889

OP here. What fucking entertainment center sells GOATMILK? I mean i get hummus i guess but what the fuck?

Also why did you buy two tickets when you were alone? Why would the attendants care?

>offensive cola drink

THEN WHY WOULD THEY SELL IT? WHAT FUCKING ENTERTAINMENT CENTER DOES THIS?

>cinema jail

I stopped reading. This cant be real
>>
File: 1484329165166.gif (169KB, 890x890px) Image search: [Google]
1484329165166.gif
169KB, 890x890px
>>80763353
>he was at the movie with his girlfriend and her three teenagers
>>
>>80764090

>OP doesn't know cinema jail
>>
just make sure you bring a jacket or coat to cover yourself from the bird droppings and the rust water from the pipes
>>
>>80764750
>rust water
>not bringing your own bag of GermX
>>
>>80763265

As a theater worker, let me just say thank you on behalf of all of us
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.