[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BALAKE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 4242.png (1MB, 1601x900px) Image search: [Google]
4242.png
1MB, 1601x900px
BALAKE?
>>
>>80761555
REDDIT MEME?
>>
It's so weird how Americans get so confused by these two people
>hurr they black but they sound white
It's like they have no idea that race and class are different, separate concepts
>>
>>80762904
What the fuck are you talking about where have you seen anybody get confused by Key and Peele? And don't reply with some shit like "uhhhhh I think I read it once somewhere" either post plenty of proof or fuck off.
>>
>>80762904
All races have a characteristic tone to their voice. They can be third generation blacks who grew up in white neighborhoods and they will still sound black.
>>
>>80763020
American blacks get extrememely arseblasted by them
I'm pretty sure Get Out was Peele's attempt to win them over

http://www.salon.com/2012/02/21/key_peeles_toothless_post_racial_lie/
http://uk.complex.com/pop-culture/2016/10/dave-chappelle-key-peele-roots-picnic-festival
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrqVppNsD5c
https://bossip.com/1310110/truth-tea-russell-simmons-says-key-peele-are-corny-and-nobody-black-in-charge-of-anything-in-hollywood-video/
>>
>>80763346
>dave chapelle article has nothing to do with their black/whiteness
>the other 3 are 2 has-been black celebs and a mixed black girl upset at half-black comedians not catering to their personal views
>>
Jay-queline
>>
D-NICE
>>
A A ARON
>>
B-ANE
>>
I said biiiitch
>>
MAKE FUN OF THE BURNS
>>
this skit is not even that funny. slap ass, for example, is so much better
>>
it was funny until Peele started insisting on the SJW shit
>>
>>80763111
>third generation blacks
>>
File: 1479757051915.jpg (11KB, 229x261px) Image search: [Google]
1479757051915.jpg
11KB, 229x261px
>yfw chappelle shat on them
>>
>>80767204
what'd he say?
>>
>>80767241
>someone asks him about boycotting oscars
>says he hasn't been working in 10 years and had to watch key n peele do cheppelle's show every night
>>
>>80767331
almost sounds like a compliment to me
>>
feels more cape than sentai
>>
>>80767530

It clearly wasn't. He doesn't say anything further, but it's obvious that seeing someone else do his show didn't sit well with him.
>>
>>80767204
that was more of a poke, anon. shitting on them would involve actually insulting them, instead he just tossed out a small jab
>>
>>80761555
Wanna play front-hand back-hand?
>>
>>80767331
>They're black and they make jokes, obviously it's the same show.

Is this that internalized racism I keep hearing about? Why throw shit at them for no reason. Key and Peele isn't even on anymore, what was the point of this? Is he really saying that he invented sketch shows? Has Chappelle always been a bitch and I haven't noticed? Or is this a recent development?
>>
I super want to cum all over D-nice's face t b h

she's muy bueno
>>
>>80767241
>shit, nobody pays attention to me anymore
>I know, shittalk a more popular nigger
>>
>>80764849
kek
>>
>>80768239
wait who
>>
>>80768121
He made the joke when he recorded his most recent special which was recorded when Key and Peele was still on and at the height of its popularity
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.