[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it kino? I enjoyed it. >True story >Muh baseball >Struggling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: moneyball.jpg (87KB, 747x656px) Image search: [Google]
moneyball.jpg
87KB, 747x656px
Was it kino?
I enjoyed it.
>True story
>Muh baseball
>Struggling against status quo
>Jonah hill didn't play a giant idiot

Also general baseball kino thread
I would like to see a movie about the Mariners 2001 season
>>
>>80761330
They forgot to mention the part where the A's never won a World Series using his system and how they traded away numerous star players for a bag of beans.
>>
>there are people out there that don't believe this, Goal! and Draft day are the trifecta of sports movie kino
>>
>>80761330
>>80761330
Its shitty fuck jonah hill you redditors
>>
>>80761350
You make a good point, but I think he should get credit for trying to change the system because the current system put him at a disadvantage. Didn't the end part say something about how the system helped the red Sox or something?
>>
File: 1415561827351.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1415561827351.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>80761463
Yeah. And the 2020 re-release will tell how this system saved the Browns.
>>
>>80761463
Every team uses some variation of his system. He legitimately brought advanced statistics/sabremetrics in to the limelight. It's not just in baseball, many sports are starting to turn to advance statistics. He was a true pioneer.
>>
so comfy, i put it on in the background when doing other things
>>
I'm guessing it's more enjoyable if you like baseball or are American and know a bit about it by proxy. I found it boring, somewhat confusing and a weird choice of subject matter. To each his own, of course. Pitt played well, Hill was too cautious and did not deserve to be Oscar nominated next to Plummer, Nolte and von Sydow.
>>
>>80761350
That's because he was stupid enough to give way the formula.
>>
>>80762048
Wasn't that more the manager who wasn't using the players right?
>>
100% kino. The last scene is perfect.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.