[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why'd he do it, bros?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: robin.jpg (6KB, 250x168px) Image search: [Google]
robin.jpg
6KB, 250x168px
Why'd he do it, bros?
>>
A better question is: why haven't you done it?
>>
alimony
>>
Whats the rationale to not shoot yourself?

Maybe he's so nice a guy he didn't want anyone "cleaning him up" so to speak

Or maybe he felt he deserved the pain of asphyxiation? In any case drowning himself would have been the best option -- go out on a boat and dont come back (no clean up, no mess, no funeral)
>>
>>80758685
FPBP

OP NECK YOURSELF

SHITPOSTING IS ALL YOU HAVE LEFT

DO IT TODAY

CEILING PLAN RETIREMENT PLAN
>>
>>80758752
How would living on a boat solve his problems?
>>
He realized how overrated he, and by extension his entire career and body of work as an actor, was. So he got necked. Best timeline really.
>>
If I get my grandmother's alzheimer's or my great aunt's parkinson's, I'm walking off of a bridge before it gets too bad.
>>
>>80758822

Oh boy, you're next gen retarded
>>
At least according to Goldthwait his disease influenced his thoughts and that he wasn't himself when he did it.
>>
>>80758653
search for stefan mollymeme the truth about robing williams video on youtube
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 400x320px
Damage control cover story
>>
He knew too much
>>
Not a fan of his but he was seriously ill I can't quite remember what mix it was but I think Alzheimers and Parkinsons.

Pissed me off to no end when you see morons on social media acting as if they personally knew him and after the first year of his death passed all the idiots going "he was a big part of my childhood I' going to watch all his films today and cry"
>>
File: that'swhereyou'rewrong.png (1MB, 1281x609px) Image search: [Google]
that'swhereyou'rewrong.png
1MB, 1281x609px
>>80758887
> Retarded
> you're
>>
>>80758653
JUST A PRANK BRO
>>
fug
>>
Something to do with a mental illness that was causing him to lose his grip on reality.
Really the only thing I remember about his death was that a bunch of people were sending his family pictures of a guy who hung himself that looked a lot like him.
>>
>>80759101
This is the only reasonable answer.

Dude even made a movie with a similar premise a couple years prior.
>>
He had a condition that was causing severe mental deterioration. He had a couple years at best. Even fewer with his sanity. On top of that he was paying alimony out the ass, so much so that he was going to do a sequel to Mrs. Doubtfire just to pay the bills. So he checked out early instead of going through the motions on shit he didn't want to do in the first place.
>>
>>80761854
what makes americans pay so much alimony
>>
>>80762497
White knight judges.
>>
>>80764772

Pretty much this.

From 40 and younger most women see men as a career choice or a simple 'free ride' meal ticket, not a partner, spouse, lover, etc. You won't find it as much in the older generations, but it still happens.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.