[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fucking lmao are you shitting me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: SMACK.jpg (173KB, 1435x865px) Image search: [Google]
SMACK.jpg
173KB, 1435x865px
fucking lmao

are you shitting me?
>>
>>80754188
That actually happened in real life
>>
>>80754760

is there a webm?
>>
>>80754760
I suppose the guy using a corpse's torso as cover was also totally real faggot?

This movie was downright slapstick.
>>
>>80754188
Its real, though they left out the part where when carrying him back on a stretcher he told them to put him down and take another soldier who was even more injured.
>>
>>80754789
they didn't have webm in the '40s bud
>>
They toned down this man's actual deeds for a Hollywood film. And you're shitposting about the movie based on them.
>>
>>80754760
No it didn't you dumbass, sounds like some full of shit Americans pretending to be cool
>>
>>80754858
>Yuros are such chickenshits that the exploits of a common US marine seem unbelievable
>>
>>80754791
Bud, I've fought in the toughest war zones, against the most fearsome Islamic warriors. And lemme tell you, it is a time honored war tradition, older than violence itself, that you hoist up the disemboweled torso of your comrade like a medieval shield and charge headfirst into gunfire while unloading your whole magazine one handed from your hip.
>>
>>80754188

Parts of this flick felt like a scene from Tropic Thunder, I almost felt embarrassed whilst watching it
>>
>>80754827
Gif then?
>>
>>80754188
Anyone else find Doss to be an insufferable feminine faggot?
>>
what even happens in that scene? i didn't get to see the movie yet
>>
File: 1463183202799.jpg (38KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1463183202799.jpg
38KB, 251x242px
>ten posts
>no webms yet
>>
>>80754804
He also got shot by a sniper after they put him down and had to craw back with a broken arm and two ruined legs.

Also, he saved way, way more people than the movie showed and regularly approached within 20 feet of enemy lines to tend and extract wounded soldiers, sometimes making multiple trips to the same spot while being fired upon by small arms and artillery.

Desmond Doss was an extremely brave man and the japanese were extremely bad aims.
>>
>>80755001
>reading about the shit he did
>stuff was left out of the movie because they felt it was too unbelievable
>>
>>80754903
I think they used flip books anon, I'll see if I can find one
>>
>>80754760
>>80754804
>still believing in lies about war heroes
>>
My only real problem with this movie was the by-the-book first act exposition dump. But that was to be expected.

People really overstate the "cartoonish violence" aspect of the movie in my opinion. Even the grenade kicking scene was only jarring because you're not supposed to suspend your disbelief for something so outlandish yet factual.
>>
File: topKino.webm (3MB, 720x304px) Image search: [Google]
topKino.webm
3MB, 720x304px
>>80754932
this is one I made
>>
>>80755150
>japs can't hit shit
>guy getting dragged on his ass over uneven terrain hits every shot

Got the corpse shield one?
>>
Hacksaw threads plateau and die around 20 replies nowadays. What was the consensus like here when it released?
>>
>>80755110
>lies
lol
>>
>>80754188
I don't see the problem
>>
>>80755150
>Posting the only bad part of the entire movie
Guess the whole thing is shit
>>
>>80755450
>MEL'S BACK BABY
And about half of it was ironic
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.