[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GUYS MY FUCKING PUSSY SMELLLSSSS SOO BADDD UHHH JUST FUCKING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: my smelly PUSSY.jpg (148KB, 871x540px) Image search: [Google]
my smelly PUSSY.jpg
148KB, 871x540px
GUYS MY FUCKING PUSSY SMELLLSSSS SOO BADDD UHHH JUST FUCKING SMELL THIS THING *spreads legs towards audience* UGHH LIKE REALLY. MY PUSSY IS JUST STINKING UP THE PLACE! GOD THIS PUSSY IS JUST SOOO SMELLY! UH!! SMELL MY PUSSY! *gestures pussy rub at audience* UHHHH YOU KNOW ME. SMELLY PUSSY GAL. MY HUSBAND COULDN'T HANDLE MY STINKY PUSSY. MY WHITE HUSBAND WON'T EAT MY PUSSY CAUSE IT SMELLS SOOO BAD RIGHT? I MEAN I FOUND DEAD RATS IN THAT THING HAHA. SO I TOTALLY BET BLACK GUYS WOULD EAT THIS STANK*sass* PUSSY RIGHT UP RIGHT? FUCKING FREE PUSSY FOR YOU BLACK FOLK. HAHA THATS RIGHT ME AND MY SMELLY PUSY. JUST STINKIN UP THE PLACE. THATS RIGHT PRETTY GROSS HUH? I'M NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLS. I CAN BE ICKY! I CAN TOTALLY NAIL THAT CUTE QUIRKY TOMBOY ACT RIGHT? I'M NOT AFRAID OF MY BODY. I DON'T WASH MY PUSSY! AND THATS WHY ITS STINKY! HEHE STINKY PUSSY! BY THE WAY IF MY SPECIAL BOMBS AND PEOPLE GIVE IT ONE STAR, ITS TOTALLY THOSE FUCKING NAZI TROLLS. THOSE FUCKING NAZIS. ITS NOT MY COMEDY THATS SHITTY. ITS TOTALLY NOT PATHETIC TO BLAME INTERNET GHOST NAZIS FOR MY ONE HOUR MONOLOGUE ABOUT MY SMELLY PUSSY. HEY BY THE WAY HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT HOW BAD MY PUSSY SMELLS?

>Meanwhile Dave Chappelle just saved comedy in the normalfag world with his comeback
>Women are not and never will be funny.
>>
Imagine how much more money she is making because of all of the free viral marketing you're providing her
>>
>>80753573
>....MY VAGINA!!!

*audience starts giggling*

>....SMELLS LIKE A WILD ANIMAL!

*audience laughs*

>SO A GUY WITH GOING DOWN ON ME

*audience holds chest from the sheer laughter*

>AND THEN HE CAME IN MY MOUTH

*audience falls on the floor laughing uncontrollably*
>>
File: cheekysadfrog.jpg (52KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
cheekysadfrog.jpg
52KB, 499x499px
>>80753611
>implying amy doesn't look at her disgusting body/face in the mirror every day replaying our mean comments in her head
>>
>>80753611
>implying that this isn't the point
No such thing as bad publicity anon
>>
You seem to have started reeeing from the moment you woke up today.
Again.
>>
VAGINA

POOP

VAGINA POOP
>>
>>80753611
This isn't marketing. People are avoiding her special because of these threads, dumbass.
>>
>>80753785
Anyone that agrees with these posts wouldn't have watched it anyway.
>>
>>80753573
>Dave Chappelle made a comeback
fucking what?
>>
File: 4326.png (60KB, 772x198px) Image search: [Google]
4326.png
60KB, 772x198px
>/pol/ and Le_Donald triggered thread #6548885

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/search?q=%22amy+schumer%22&restrict_sr=on&sort=relevance&t=all
>>
Woah you're triggered as FUCK right now
>>
File: chappelle.jpg (1MB, 2552x3760px) Image search: [Google]
chappelle.jpg
1MB, 2552x3760px
Ey guys, remember me?
>>
why does 4chan have such a problem with female orientated comedians aiming material at a female audience
>>
I mean, seriously, thank god for Dave. He balanced back the comedy equilibrium after that mess.
>>
>>80754174
because they're not funny
>>
>>80754037
yeah theres another thread about it with links. He made two new specials and apparently they're pretty good.

>>80754147
I was born triggered baby
>>
>>80753573
>imagine being so shit that you blame the alt right boogeyman for all of your problems
>>
>>80753757

100%, impossible that she doesn't.
>>
>>80754147
>saying triggered
Is it still 2013?
>>
>>80754174
I hate vulgar jokes like this in general. When Louis ck does stuff like this, Its kind of repulsive and no where near as good as his other routines not centered around vulgarity. For me at least, its not based on gender/sex, but the quality of the joke. And Amy's show was straight garbage. No balance
>>
>>80754264
SJWs are butthurt and trying to turn it into their own thing
>>
>>80753611
Yes I remember how great hit ghostbusters was after that free viral marketing.
>>
>>80754261
Just based on her twitter rants, I think she comes onto sites like this and creates threads like this so she can anonymously call anons bigots and sexists cuz it gets her off.
>>
>>80754216
thanks mane
>>
>>80754152
Our savior has arrived at long last
>>
>>80753573
Is that photo shopped or is she getting fatter?
>>
>>80753713
For everyone that doesn't want to sit through the special but is wondering what's so bad about it.
>>
>>80753573
How bad did uncle chuckie molest her as a kid?
>>
>>80754499
shopped but i hope it becomes reality
>>
>>80754464

Dave isn't /ourguy/, he's just a real comedian. It might seem like he's super based because he pisses off hard leftists, but his only loyalty is to the joke. He thinks his gay voice his funny, and finds humor in a guy insisting that his pronouns are she/her when his dick is falling out of skirt.

If you want to understand Dave, just look at how he ended the second (filmed first, I think) show, the one in Texas. Big shout out, lots of love, lots of respect for Garry Shandling, and then "thanks for the beautiful music," we love you, blahblahblah to some black guy from A Tribe Called Quest. He's not political. He loves the shit out of comedy, spending his life looking for the funny in things, and he's a black guy.
>>
>>80753763
>No such thing as bad publicity anon

This has been proven wrong so many times, it's seriously a mystery to me why anyone would be stupid enough to still believe this.
>>
Is that pic shooped?
>>
>>80753840
>let's not ever make fun of retarded shit because it might get it 1 view from the buzzfeed lurker on the site
>>
>>80753573
Imagine to be she pusi slave
>>
>>80754499

I was wondering the same thing.
>>
I haven't been paying attention to this, what happened between Schumer and Chappelle?
>>
I'm surprised nobody posted the sniff copy pasta. You're really all grown up now 4chan.
>>
>"Hey guys, stuff comes out of my vagina!"

>*uproarious applause and laughter

>"Hey guys, sometimes I put stuff IN my vagina!"

>*audience collectively shits themselves with laughter

>"Just WHAT will my vagina do next!?"

>*silence as at this point everyone has died from laughter

>"so anyway, how you guys bring your kids to the new barbie movie?
>>
>>80755637

What if.....her vagina talked?
>>
>>80754085
80% of this board has right-wing views, how long are you going to keep this up? It's a bit pathetic 2bh
>>
File: friendlyguy.jpg (6KB, 160x153px) Image search: [Google]
friendlyguy.jpg
6KB, 160x153px
>>80755707
"OH my Goy! What a great idea for a film! I'll give you an executive producer credit!"
>>
File: 1481800010381(2).jpg (48KB, 338x356px) Image search: [Google]
1481800010381(2).jpg
48KB, 338x356px
The funniest thing is, you'll never get near this fat cunt's semen-ridden hole or any form of vagina which doesn't come by mail order.

You're actually JEALOUS of guys fucking this monster.
>>
>>80753573
Correct, but Dave Chapelle is also a nigger.
>>
>>80755793
hookers don't come in the mail, nigga
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.