[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SIMPSONS V FUTURAMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3714.jpg (203KB, 1296x730px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3714.jpg
203KB, 1296x730px
Let's settle this once and for all lads. Which show do you prefer and why? I think Futurama is superior, has more likeable characters, more creative/clever writing, less repetition, and is far better at handling instances of drama. What do you think?
>>
>>80753019
If you put a gun to my head and said I had to watch one or the other to completion, I would have to say Futurama, as it only has around 2 bad seasons worth of episodes, where as the Simpsons have over 10. However, peak Simpsons is way better than peak Futurama.
>>
Can we please start posting lewd Leela and Amy already? That's what futurama threads are for
>>
>>80753096
This (\/) (°,,°) (\/) WOOPwoopwowopwoopwoopwoop!
>>
>>80753096
which seasons would you say are peak Simpsons?
>>80753118
I-I won't t-tell
>>
>>80753019
Futurama. Duh. I doubt anyone would answer the Simpsons.... maybe if you just included golden era simpsons vs Futurama. But Simpsons has went on at least 20 years too long now.

Futurama always stayed very good thoughout it's runtime. The movies were weaker though. Two of the movies were so bad they weren't even worth watching. 1 was excellent, the other was merely good.

But still Futurama had consistently awesome quality and it left while people still loved it (both times). I would love to see another 3-4 seasons of Futurama, but I'd rather it be off the air than lose its magic.
>>
>>80753019
Futurama>Simpsons>nu futurama>nu simpsons
>>
>>80753196
>two movies were good, two were not good
But which?
I think it's BBS >> ItWGY > BBB >>> BG
>>
>>80753225
Peak Simpsons' worst episode blows the best Futurama did out of the water. It isn't even close. You're a retard if you think otherwise
>>
File: 1431336640765.jpg (49KB, 500x282px)
1431336640765.jpg
49KB, 500x282px
>>80753272
No
>>
I don't think any episode of any show will ever be funnier to me than War is the H Word
>>
>>80753245
I would have to really think about it. I think I really liked Beast with a Billon Backs and Bender's Game was pretty good. The other two were very crappy. It looks like my opinion on the movies is probably the opposite of yours.

I was a little spooked that Bender's Big Score was the introduction to new futurama. I think, had that been the flavor, I wouldn't have liked it. But in my opinion, new Futurama is as good as old Futurama and maybe a touch better.
>>
>>80753096
>>80753196
>>80753272
what are the best Simpsons seasons?
>>
File: syck1.jpg (23KB, 300x388px)
syck1.jpg
23KB, 300x388px
Simpsons has more good seasons and the good seasons were better.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.