[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post movies where the bad guy has the last laugh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

Post movies where the bad guy has the last laugh
>>
ex machina
>>
File: Dental Plan!.jpg (42KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Dental Plan!.jpg
42KB, 600x450px
>>80751025
>mfw I had a suspicion of that picture being what I thought it was
>mfw I googled it
>mfw I was going to suggest a particular film
>mfw I don't need to, now, because OP's picture IS from the film I was going to mention

Well played, OP. Well played.
>>
That fucking cunt

I've never seen a more frustrating movie
>>
>>80751025
What was her name again?
>>
Batman Forever (1995)
>>
>>80751230

>my face when you're right
>>
>>80751025
just the cakes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4
>>
>>80751025
Fuck that bitch man
>>
File: IMG_1814.jpg (123KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1814.jpg
123KB, 630x1200px
>>80751025

https://youtu.be/-GgRdjwdvc4
>>
>>80751025
Seseveneven.
>>
at least she was hot
>>
Chinatown
>>
>>80751394
As much of a bitch as she was, there were also ridiculous failings in the legal system there. Fucking judges shouldn't be giving advice on how to appeal. And no psychiatrist should be attesting to someone's sanity, when that person has been arrested for murder.
>>
>>80751025
Arlington Road.

Top Robbins and Bridges kino
>>
Who the fuck is this?
>>
>>80755902
A psycho bitch. She killed her ex partner, got out on bail, because the legal system fucked up big time, fought for custody of her child, which she never should have received, due to being on bail for murder, then drowned herself with her kid.
>>
>>80755963
Name?
>>
>>80756075
Shirley Turner
>>
File: 793-man-crying-because-it-hurts.jpg (11KB, 368x245px) Image search: [Google]
793-man-crying-because-it-hurts.jpg
11KB, 368x245px
>tfw the parents look and act exactly like mine

fucking bitch
>>
>>80755963
>then drowned herself with her kid
Like pottery. I hope the judge atleast felt like a fucking idiot
>>
>>80756343
There are multiple judges that should feel stupid here. The one that gave her advice on how to appeal, the one that granted her bail and the one that agreed to give her joint custody. At least the psychiatrist got punished. But how in the fuck can you justify someone on bail for murder getting joint custody of a child?
>>
>>80756477
How the fuck did she even get bail on what is clearly 1st degree murder? How do you fuck up this bad?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.