[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the saddest scene?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (122KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
122KB, 1920x1080px
Is this the saddest scene?
>>
>>80742470
>agua
>>
>>80742470
second for hot pie
>>
>>80742483
fuck water, bring me wine
>>
yeah im sad because this shitty waste of time meme character didnt actually die
>>
Yeah, he never got the chance to fuck her.
>>
the saddest scene was every scene post s3 because they were all shit
>>
>>80742470
he appeared again, but I don't remember, did he die?
>>
>>80742470

This one's probably the saddest in the series, it's especially good because they didn't use any music

Nothing in the post GRRM content series will top this, mark my words

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-H6ln4ceDI
>>
When is Stannis coming back?
>>
>>80744685
Incorrect, the saddest scene in the series is when Bran watches young Ned promise his dying sister that he will protect her baby from Robert despite the fact it will bring dishonour to his family to pass the child off as a bastard
>>
>>80742470
No. The Hound didn't die here and he is a murderer anyway.

Talisa Stark's death was the most tragic.
>>
File: ;-;.png (1MB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
;-;.png
1MB, 1000x1200px
>saddest scene in the books
>they didn't put it in the show
reeee
>>
>>80744685
>a GoT scene
>especially good
>good
>>
File: shit.jpg (26KB, 600x316px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
26KB, 600x316px
>>80742470
> saddest scene
pic related
>>
>>80748556
what happens in this scene?
>>
>>80742470

A few things;
- he was sick from an infected wound
- they had not eaten in days
- he'd been in five other duels to the death that week alone and won them all
- that bitch interrupted him while he was taking a shit

If it's a straight up fight with him at 100% that dumb big bitch gets BTFO even through her plot armor.
>>
File: SPOCK.jpg (94KB, 1199x500px) Image search: [Google]
SPOCK.jpg
94KB, 1199x500px
>SPOCK

That one word was delivered with more sadness.
>>
>>80744685

fug I forgot how good their scenes were, they were the best thing about that season and the best thing about GoT period.
>>
>>80749395
Robb tells Bran that their mother and father will be home soon and everything will be alright, but then he starts crying
>>
>>80749658
Brienne will not suffer any real setbacks.

It's funny since book Brienne is taller and more heavy-set but lacks confidence and manages to get severely hurt in serious fights.
>>
>>80749864

Book brienne is just a big overy strong woman who has some training and is good in a fight.

Show birenne has already beaten most of the best swordsmen in westeros one-on-one and will probably beat them all because shes a strong independent woman who dont need no man.
>>
File: cwy.png (46KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
cwy.png
46KB, 619x453px
>>80749809
>Their fingers twined together.
>>
>>80742470
Not in retrospective because he's alive
>>
>>80745831
the only sad thing about that is knowing that the baby survives and becomes gormless manlet gary stu generic fantasy protagonist
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.