[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this cancelled due to her constant political grandstanding?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Think about it.

>show starts
>she's likable
>starts to get political
>people start to dislike her
>she gets more and more radical
>Trump gets elected
>show is cancelled
>last episode airs on January 20th, inauguration day
>>
Why did you watch this show you fucking sperg
>>
>>80733705
why do they both look like they have some developmental deficiency
>>
i think it was because of the episode where she wore a choker
>>
>>80733705
Say it with me /tv/
FUCK
>>
File: 1485561490063.png (430KB, 800x705px) Image search: [Google]
1485561490063.png
430KB, 800x705px
>>80733721
>he doesnt have an underage waifu
what are you doing with your life?
>>
Why do all of these little girls, who aren't even old enough to vote, feel the need to share their political opinions on social media?
>>
>>80733824
Must have very political parents who indoctrinated her at a young age.
>>
Why do young girls keep falling for the women are oppressed meme?
>>
>>80733796
Right now Millie Bobby Brown is the only underage waifu with a show worth watching.
>>
>>80733705
At least Sabrina is still doing ok and still has her music to fall back on. Rowan has pretty much dropped off the face of the earth.
>>
The real question is who has the tighter footpussy tbqh
>>
>>80734041
Post the photoshoot WebM and let me decide for myself.
>>
>>80734195
Are you tying to get me banned, senpai?
I don't really stuff like that on my computer. I'm not bold enough.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.