[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys ever feel a deep sadness? About how life is going,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1487948425449.jpg (75KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1487948425449.jpg
75KB, 900x1200px
Do you guys ever feel a deep sadness? About how life is going, where you are in relation to your goals. It makes you want to weep, it's so tragically poignant.

Any movies which explore this? The Great Beauty and The Graduate and Good Will Hunting and Anomalisa are a few that I think really explore this most tender of human conditions.

Pic related: young people who achieved their dreams.
>>
I always get jealous when I see these child actors that blew up. I wish I was jewish too.
>>
>young Ben Stiller

Why is he so fucking smug?
>>
>>80733661
You don't have to be Jewish to be happy, anon.
>>
Del Toro looks like some anime character.
>>
Ben looks like a fuckin goomba.
>>
>>80733634

Young Drew Barrymore looks a lot like young Noni
>>
>>80733634
>Do you guys ever feel a deep sadness? About how life is going, where you are in relation to your goals. It makes you want to weep, it's so tragically poignant.

yes, all the time

try Lost in Translation or Paris, Texas
>>
>>80733731
Which one?
>>
>>80733634

yes. i believe, deep down, that the vast, vast majority of humanity feels this sadness from time to time. mine has been alternating more frequently with periods of elated mania.

also, please keep in mind that you just posted of picture of 12 people. 12. i can understand feeling down seeing these people with large amounts of wealth and fame but you must remember that this is a very, very small percentage of the population. and for all of the ones that did make it, there are dozens that did not. maybe some more talented, maybe some better looking, maybe some smarter... you never know where you life is going to take you.

the only advice i can give you is not to give up. the sadness will never go away but please, no matter what, do not give into it.
>>
>>80733634
Are these casting couch pics?
>>
>>80733634
Jesus Christ, Billy Bob...
>>
>>80733779
Spike Spiegel
>>
All I'm going to say is that life goes by faster than you think or wish.
>>
>>80733791
Holy shit, 4chan was empathetic for once. Good on you m8.
>>
>>80733634
young Vince was a top qt
>>
>>80733634
I think deep is the only way to describe it. It feels so heavy like its literally weighing me down. the saddest part is i cant even cry. I feel like a goya painting.

Anyway I think you might be looking for something like Lost in Translation or American beauty or even Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf. I don't really know
>>
Tbqh I'd let Vince lay pipe.
>>
Is this thread the kino version of /r9k/?
>>
Christina Ricci Was such a cutie back in the day.
>>
>>80733939
Dont know what that means but I agree
>>
Benicio del Toro is so great
>>
Benicio started attractive, got ugly, the got attractive again.
>>
I want to watch prime Drew and Ricci dyke it out
>>
I always feel sad but i never cry
>>
I used to but then they gave me some meds and now Im pretty happy but easily irritable now.
>>
>>80734745
Those meds don't work. It's placebo and they worked less than CBT therapy.
>>
>>80733634
I know this isn't /a/ but Honey and Clover is the best media ever to explore this feeling. Made me cry like a little bitch when I watched it just as I was worrying about my future.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.