[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

itt we pitch terrible Twilight Zone episodes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: rod.jpg (34KB, 684x314px) Image search: [Google]
rod.jpg
34KB, 684x314px
> inb4 any black mirror episode
>>
A guy walks into the twilight zone and it's actually pretty nice there, just a bit dark but not so dark that you can't see.
>>
File: SAVE ME.jpg (148KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
SAVE ME.jpg
148KB, 1200x800px
a man wakes up in a coma to discover that a former reality show star is president of the united states
>>
starts off with a young person who loves texting and using emojis
they love it so much they feel like emojis are a real person and they can talk to them, then they enter the twilight zone
scene shows another person texting and reveals the previous person has become an emoji
>>
A man wakes up on /tv/ to find that he has dubs
>>
>>80733636
wait…are we in the Twilight Zone right now?
>>
rod serling finds out theres a narrator narrating him setting up and ''telling'' the story of the episode

>ONLY IN THE TWILIGHT ZONE (TM)
>>
A guy wakes up, and he's the same, but EVERYONE ELSE is different.
>>
A guy wakes up and find himself in a terrible movie of The Twilight Zone and gets killed by an helicopter alongside with 2 vietnamese kids because the director is evil
>>
>>80733444
A man wakes up in the world of a twilight zone episode
>>
A bunch of Redditors wake up and post in a shitty thread on /tv/
>>
A man fails to wake up
>>
>>80734092
That a Sliders reference?
>>
>>80734186
Made me laugh
>>
A man realized this is not his beautiful wife
>>
>>80734186
And it's written by the son of that director.
>>
so like... there's this guy right. and... hold on shut up... are you listening... ok so theres this guy right... he is like a normal american dude, works at a normal company, has a normal wife and normal kids.... so like he's on a plane right... and he's like looking at a picture of his good-looking dark-haired american family... and then he like passes out on the plane cause that shit is sleepy.. then like he gets off the plane and has to go right to work because i dunno lol.... so he shows up to work ... but theres like a new boss.... and he has a thick german accent... and our dude is like 'who the fook are you m80?' ... and the boss is like 'who the fook are you m80???'... and then our dudes like i'm WORKER #6845... and the boss is like i don't see no WORKER #6845 on the mainframe... and hes like 'lmao?'... so he goes to talk to all of his old colleagues and be like .... yo what the fuck up with this new boss... but none of them can remember our dude either.... and they all have german accents too... so like he's like what the heck is going on... better just go home and chill and try to think about a way to get back at my coworkers for this epic prank... so then like he goes home and notices some weird items in his place... and then he's like 'hello anyone home' but there is no one home.... and hes like.. 'fuck it maybe the dumb bitch wife of mine spent all my hard-earned money on new shit for the house...' so he goes into his fridge right... and he's like 'yo whyy the fuck iis there all this dank german food in here' but he's hyped cause who the fuck doesn't like german food... so he makes himself a mean snack... and is just chillin,munchin... then his wife comes home and he's like 'yo waddup'... then she walks in and we see she's hella aryan (different from the pic !)... and he's like ... yo what did you do to your hair babe... and shes like 'who the fuck are you m80' ... and hes like 'ay lmao?'.. then the kids come in and are hella aryan too and are like???
>>
>>80735838
AND IT TURNS OUT WHEN HE FELL ASLEEP ON THE PLANE HE ENTERED THE TWILIGHT ZONE WHERE HITLER WON WW2
>>
>>80735838
>but he's hyped cause who the fuck doesn't like german food

German food isn't very good...9/10 for the rest of the story though, would watch
>>
A man wakes up in a universe where not only is it socially acceptable for men to mutilate themselves and pretend to be women you get called a bigot if you refuse to enable their delusions
>>
>>80734734
Underrated
>>
>>80735838
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnilxKLoadY
>>
>>80737069
that's a pretty cute little scene
>>
>>80734092
That already an ep
>>
>>80737127
you're cute, faggot
>>
>a man wakes up but is actually a giant bug
>>
>a white blm supporter wakes up in the 50s and finds that urban blacks were better off
>>
File: image.gif (495KB, 194x172px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
495KB, 194x172px
>>80733444
Remake of "Time Enough At Last" with Mike Tyson as Henry.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.