[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever see two movies back-to-back in the theatre? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: book-doublefeature-500.jpg (71KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
book-doublefeature-500.jpg
71KB, 500x250px
Anyone ever see two movies back-to-back in the theatre? What did you see?

I went with my grandparents once and watched Blood Diamond and Deja Vu back to back. I probably would have forgotten about those movies if it weren't for the unique way I saw them both... Blood Diamond was better.
>>
>>80727266

Men in Black and Fifth element, MIB was good but Fifth element blew it away
>>
>>80727304
Nice. That's a sane opinion.
I'd expect worse of /tv/ when comparing the two.
>>
bumpu
>>
>>80727461

Thing is I had been so hyped for MIB and knew jackshit about Fifth element, this was back when they first hit theaters so I went in blind and Fifth Element left a bigger impression.
>>
Saw Rogue One and Dr Strange back-to-back with some friends a few months back.

Already saw both before, but eh. Didn't help that I saw Rogue One a few days before and didn't care for it much, while Dr. Strange I saw like a month or so before and liked it a lot more.
>>
Used to do this all the time. Would look at the showtimes and plan it out to have the least wait between them. Once watched four in a row.
>>
Black Swan and True Grit
>>
>>80727266
sounds like a torture, instead of an enjoyable thing.

can't see why anybody would do that, unless you're being paid for watchig movies
>>
>>80728841
Yeah I would agree. But I don't remember it being that bad. As an adult now I'm surprised my grandparent's were down, and even suggested it. I wouldn't want to do it now.
>>
Can't find 1 movie per year that is worth paying for, let alone 2
>>
>walked out of Neon Demon
>walked into matchey mcconoughey film about 1800s
>walk out of that one too

Both were straight garbage
>>
>>80728992
>Hey what two films have you watched back-to-back in the theatres
>I don't watch movies
nice, cool, thanks for the post!
>>
Saw Deadpool and Zootopia with the wife. It was a pleasant day.
>>
>>80727266
Always do it when movie hopping. I try to get at least 3 movies in.The hard part is getting into kids movies since there is always NSP guards in the front.
>>
>>80727266
Blood Diamond and Deja Vu weren't released at the same time..
Unless you went into the theatre in November and left in January, you are a phony
>>
>>80730020
Deja Vu came out in November 2006
and Blood Diamond in December 2006 in burgerland.
>>
Grindhouse
The Thirteenth floor / 10 things I hate about you
The Beyond / The Sex Thief
A boy & his dog / Alligator
>>
I saw Independence Day Resurgence and Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates
>>
>>80730564
oof
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.