/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he, and dare I even utter this word, awesometacular?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: jj.png (258KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
jj.png
258KB, 560x560px
Is he, and dare I even utter this word, awesometacular?
>>
File: 7455345123587.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
7455345123587.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
>>80722440
>tfw no normie bf to snuggle with while watching comfy flicks
>>
File: john-wick-2-ruby-rose-ares.jpg (2MB, 3424x2296px) Image search: [Google]
john-wick-2-ruby-rose-ares.jpg
2MB, 3424x2296px
>gave Rogue One a better rating than John Wick 2

nah he's a pleb
>>
>>80722440
It hurts me that people actually listen to imbeciles like this guy.
>>
>>80722440

>tfw SAMITCHES!
>>
>>80724769
>It hurts me people do things I don't

Grow up.
>>
>>80724744
I've seen the first movie and it was dogshit. And rogue one was decent enough. Is the second movie that much better than the first?
>>
>>80722440

I often fantasize about fucking Jeremy Jahns and then having him kick me out first thing in the morning because he seems like that sort of dude.
>>
>>80722440
I don't think I'll ever understand how he and that Stuckman fellow have such a following. They say absolutely nothing of value and they each have barley a scrap of charisma between them.
>>
>>80724851
>Everyone should be allowed to do whatever they want all the time and never get judged for it
You're the one who needs to grow up buddy
>>
>>80724922
normies.
>>
>>80724863
You just have shit taste, anon
>>
>>80724744
honestly thats why i love him though.
Not even a slight layer of pretentiousness with this guy.
Sure it can be annoying seeing a guy put Thor on his top ten films of the year list, but i think thats someone you need to have in contrast to all the film school tryhards who constantly gush about Nolan and the "classics" that im sure they havent even seen.
Compare him to Ralph the movie maker for instance.
Ralph may be more "film literate" but his reviews are shit.
>the cinematography is great in this film and i really like that
>this film has a really great story with great shots and i liked that
>here are parts of this film that i did not understand and therefore are objectively bad
>cinematography cinematography cinematography
The reviews are fucking shit. Jahns reviews things in sort of a similar way but it comes off soooo much better because it doesnt reek of snobbery and Jahns doesnt look down his nose at the films he reviews (unless its found footage horror).
>This part was really cool and it was a lot of fun to watch and you will leave the movie thinking about how cool this moment was
>this part was kind of cringey and i didnt like it and it brought down the movie
>the movie looked really cool and is definitely a great time, and if you dont like this genre you can at least appreciate some aspect
On top of that his sentence reviews are kind of stupid but they allow him to be way more consistent with how he rates specific kinds of films compared to the standard ten point, five star, or letter grade scale.

Jahns=Grace>>>>>>>Jenny>>>YMS>>>RLM>Ralph>>Stuckmann>>>GoodBadFlicks>>>>FlickPick>>>>>>>ScreenJunkies>IHE
>>
>>80725078
oh and also
IHE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cinemasins. That guy is a real fucking pleb in all the worst ways
>>
>>80724970
you are a fucking pleb who enjoys brainless action movies.
>>
>>80725078
This is an 18+ website, please leave.
>>
>>80725078
>theres people worse than stuckmann

He is incapable of going into any detail of why he actually likes a movie. He says barebones stuff you could say after seeing a trailer and reading and IMDB synopsis.
>>
>>80725165
Aww which movie did you like that he made fun of anon?
>>
>>80725553
its not so much his joke channel as his personal channel where he actually does reviews that pisses me off
>>80725513
This is mostly true but i think Stuckmann has some good videos. The one thing i really hate about his channel is the hilariocity reviews. They arent funny, and they arent even reviews.
>>80725465
>implying fans of "intelligent" film channels arent comprised almost entirely of 16 year old redditors
>>
>>80725165

>IHE

I wish he just quit all his "I Hate..." videos and just did search for the worst. But what else is he gonna talk about on JAR?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.