[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Simple question Where do I begin with Star Trek?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Startrek.jpg (193KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Startrek.jpg
193KB, 640x360px
Simple question

Where do I begin with Star Trek?
>>
>>80720893
tng
>>
Chronological order.

For the easy version, just start with the First Contact movie, then watch the Enterprise tv show.
>>
First watch TOS, which starts good but becomes bad after two seasons. Then watch TNG. Then watch DS9.

or

First watch TNG, which starts bad but becomes good after two seasons. Then watch TOS. Then watch DS9.

Then Voyager and Enterprise if you're desperate for more.

>>80720954
No.
>>
File: 1460522668097.png (101KB, 1014x902px) Image search: [Google]
1460522668097.png
101KB, 1014x902px
The top-right-most blue square
>>
>>80721252
That's a good chart tbqfh.
>>
>>80721352
I don't think it is, but then again I started B5 by watching In the Beginning.
>>
>>80721402
You were supposed to use the green squares, you purple fuck.
>>
>>80720954
>>80721251

How bad does the show get in its worst parts?
>>
>>80721992
So bad that you can't watch it with your friends/family or else they'll laugh at you for the rest of your life.

>Brain and brain, what is brain?
>Ooga booga booga, where all da white wimmen at?
>Allamaraine, count to four!
>A FUCKING LIZARD!?
>>
>>80720893

You don't

this way the Chances of you losing your virginity increase tenfold
>>
>>80721992
The major problem to me was that keep wanting to resort to 24th century technobabble and didn't realize that this is the wild era. Should be mining labor disputes, etc.
>>
>>80721252
>would you mind if the show becomes awful
>voyager

I'd fuck belanna until I dehydrated desu mi familia.
>>
>>80720893
I watched all of ST for the first time last year using thestartrekchronologyproject.blogspot.com
>>
>>80721252
Pretty damn solid actually
>>
>>80723162
That's a terrible fucking way for someone's first viewing of star trek
>>
>>80720893
This is the only way to watch them: http://startreklist.blogspot.com/

You can watch the original TOS pilot if you want to or not, doesn't really matter.
>>
>>80720893
if this is posted ONE MORE TIME im going to get really angry
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.