[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

r8 my mehme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (104KB, 521x614px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 521x614px
r8 my mehme
>>
epic
>>
>promoting shit you hate/10
>>
Solid 7
>>
It's funny because it's true.
>>
White women are superficial whores
>>
Beast looks like every dendrophiliac's wet dream
>>
>be gaston
>come back from war
>be really into a girl who isn't a slut
>pretend to be interested in books because girl is even though hardships of war didn't afford you the luxury of reading
>going with girl's father to some castle you don't even believe is real just because the father seemed to be genuinely worried and frantic that his daughter was in serious danger
>freeze your ass off on what you believe to be a wild goose chase
>tell the dad you think it's a good idea to turn back because he literally has no idea where he's going and you would most likely die of hypothermia
>dad tells you that even though you were the ONLY one in the whole damn village that stepped up to go with him that you shouldn't have came and he will NEVER let you marry is daughter.

Gaston was a hero
>>
>>80720518

Belle was a serious count to Gaston before he even did anything bad.
>>
>>80720564
Yea. He wasn't a bad dude at all. He was a lunk head or whatever but definitely not a bad guy. If the stupid dad remembered his way to the castle the whole story would have been different. Gaston was made out to be the worst guy in the village but he was the only person willing to go with Maurice to help Belle. Even her librarian friend didn't volunteer.
>>
>>80719523
Pretty funny. Shit like this needs to be made more so women realize they are vapid cunts.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.