[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for obscure 80s horror movie name

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Hellbound-3[1].jpg (485KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Hellbound-3[1].jpg
485KB, 1200x675px
Help me out /tv/
I saw this movie as a kid and it left a deep impression. I've been looking for it for a years now, but so far no luck.
Most of my memories have faded away, but this is what I recall:

>horror film
>made in 80s or early 90s
>married couple
>husband starts experimenting with his grandfathers(?) weird scientific portal/time-travel equipment
>he changes, delves into experiments deeper, gets distant from wife she starts thinking it's not even same person anymore (husband had nice white teeth, new person has shitty ones)
>eventually disappears
>she contacts friend(?) of the family - our protagonist
>protagofag does investigation, figures there's some shady demonic things were going on
>at some point he gets into labs basement, finds a hatch, goes deeper, find like a sewer pipe, gets even deeper into some creepy dungeon
>it's dark so he falls into this well with spoopy monsters

I don't remember much after that, but eventually they found out that husband guy recalled his weird-ass grandpa from the past, gramps killed him and took over his place(they looked very alike, except for teeth)

Back then I saw movie in my(foreign) language, and the translation of the title was something like "Raised from hell" or "Raised from Dead", some variation of it.

BTW I bet this movie will look like crap to me now, but I can't live without at least finding it

>pic not related
>>
One more moment I remember vividly:

>protagonist and wife read/listen to and old story of creepy grandfathers doings
>granpa was doing weird frankensteiny experiments, to produce human-like monsters(?) or something
>failed ones he used to dump in the river
>movie goes to flashback to the olde days
>villagers with pitchforks and torches drag one of the failed abortions out of the river
>they stare with horror as this half-humanoid, disfigured creature twitches and moans

>pic again not related but somewhat similar
>>
The Resurrected (1991)
No need to thank me.
>>
fuck if I know
>>
Is that a real photo?
>>
>>80718025
It's a real photo of a film
>>
>some guys are breaking into a compound
>one of them gets their leg caught in a bear trap
>???
>a severed arm in a refrigerator

All I remember, can anyone help me identify this film?
>>
>>80717981
>The Resurrected

that's it, thanks matey

https://youtu.be/mAKQKQBqKXM?t=56m25s

>>80718025
it's from Hellraiser 2 I believe
>>
>>80718096
Oh. Okay.
>>
>>80718095
sound familiar. Any more details?
>>
>>80718211
Nah sorry it's all I can remember, it was years ago and I never watched the whole thing because it was 2 spooky
>>
the suckling 1990
>>
>>80718095
Yeah this sounds really familiar to me too, but I can't remember where from.
>>
The Boner Patrol 2: Bikini Ski Club Massacre (1988)
>>
> Horror film
> Kitchen
> Girl is attacked by someone
> That someone is revealed to be possesed by her brother
> Once she realises this they have sex
>>
>>80718336
Now THAT is an odd movie.

Aka Sewage Baby
>>
>>80717652
Sounds a lot like See Spot Run for me
>>
>>80718095
I remember this too, also they killed a girl or something, also big foot or aliens.
>>
File: 1490000898526.jpg (17KB, 260x273px) Image search: [Google]
1490000898526.jpg
17KB, 260x273px
>>80718504
horror film plots never cease to amaze me
>>
>>80717838
what is this picture from?
>>
>>80719218
Slither

It's pretty good too
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.