[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Americans really do this? https://youtu.be/Olm0KUtsFE8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 8

File: 20111113-082443.jpg (362KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20111113-082443.jpg
362KB, 1920x1080px
Do Americans really do this?

https://youtu.be/Olm0KUtsFE8
>>
Funny how there were no school shootings back then. It's almost like hazing worked or something.
>>
>>80717361
In 1976 yes
>>
>>80718276

>no school shootings back then

I hate to break this to you, but you're retarded
>>
>>80718276
yeah they just waited until they graduated then became police or soldiers and shot people
>>
>>80717361
Based America
>>
>>80718276
How, exactly, would hazing stop school shootings? If anything, bullying an already unstable kid would make them MORE likely to shoot up a school.

The reason school shootings happen so much is that the media is giving them massive quantities of attention like idiots.
>>
>>80717361

yes, spraying people with ketchup and mustard out of the iconic red and yellow bottles is an american tradition
>>
>>80718424
Hazing is a bonding experience.
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 560x423px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 560x423px
>>80717361
>what will you do for me?
>anything
>abything?
>anything
>>
>>80718466
For who? The people performing it on the poor autist/nerd they're throwing through ridiculous, humiliating, sometimes dangerous hoops?
>>
>>80718521
What a complete faggot. I'd tell her to suck my dick
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 560x423px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 560x423px
>>80718521
>wait a minute did you say anything?
>anything
>anything?
>yes anything
>>
>>80718650
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXr7BMluFAU
>>
>>80718576
For everyone involved.
>>
>>80718330
There where shootings in the seventies in USA? Sorry, I'm not american.
>>
File: 1417619901085.jpg (14KB, 327x393px) Image search: [Google]
1417619901085.jpg
14KB, 327x393px
>anything
>she doesnt grow a dick
>>
>>80718830
>all this hot jailbait in the video
>still wants to fuck trannies
this is why america is shit now
>>
>>80718897
>jailbait
I can fuck anything that is at least 14 yrs old in my country
>>
>>80719002
>implying you wouldn't be risking parents suing you and being ostracized
14 is just a thing for the courts, they can still accuse you of rape, which is pretty likely if you go for teens that young
>>
From conversations with older generations, yes, it was a thing; American High School life was like that, pre-2000. High School back then had hazing rituals and quasi-frats like universities today, which by the way, are under attack too now.

All of this changed around the turn of the century. The biggest impetus was the Columbine shooting. That and a string of sensationalized suicides and a general moral panic with Goth culture, resulted in "Zero-tolerance policies" being enacted around the country. Now, high schools have literally been turned into 'no fun-allowed' factories. I remember being given lectures and a code of conduct pamphlet that said things like "no hazing". I was there from 07-11 and many people I knew were expelled for very fucking minor things, things that no one would've batted an eye over in the 90s.

Short answer: not anymore.
>>
I've been through a fraternity hazing and I've done worse shit than that.
>>
>>80719147
has more to do with america's litigious culture
>>
>>80718576
For the hazees. It's unironically one of the best ways to build lasting friendships.
>>
>>80717361
This movie is set 40 years ago. No, this doesn't happen anymore and probably hasn't happened in a while.
>>
It happens in colleges if there are frats. Dumbest shit ever.
>>
>>80718424
>The reason school shootings happen so much is that the media is giving them massive quantities of attention like idiots.

Why not post the reddit / Charlie Brooker video while you are at it.
>>
>>80718748
I don't like mondays
>>
File: yeah.gif (2MB, 412x571px) Image search: [Google]
yeah.gif
2MB, 412x571px
>>80717361
>do you spit or swallow?

>w-whatever you want
>>
>It's an Americans waste food while children in Africa starve to death episode.
>>
Alright alright
>>
File: 1472002142169.jpg (31KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1472002142169.jpg
31KB, 396x385px
>>80721397
>children in Africa starve to death

comfy as fuck.
>>
>>80717361
holy shit that chasing amy girl i hate her voice her face i hate her so much
>>
All school shooters are on SSRI's
>>
>>80721397
if they want it so bad then why don't they just swim here!
>>
>>80718276
You're an actual retard

First school shooting in america was in the 18th century
There were school shootings in the 19th century and all through the 20th century
The 1970's had 30 school shootings
>>
I love Parker Posey
>>
>>80717361
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=puHRvRajZU0
>>
>>80719448
you trade one year of paying for constant belittlement, humiliation and having stuff shoved up your ass, but in the end you get a good professional network and access to the hottest sluts on campus

is it worth it?
>>
>>80719147
>I was there from 07-11 and many people I knew were expelled for very fucking minor things, things that no one would've batted an eye over in the 90s.

You're a fucking child and weren't around for the 90s. If people were expelled they were likely being fucking morons.
>>
>>80717361

Maybe I'm just a normie but this wasn't really funny. It was just cruel.

This whole movie was boring.
>>
>>80719147

>not understanding that the bullied nerdy kids grew up to be lawyers and/or government policy makers in order to make sure their kids didn't have to put up with entitled cunts ruining their school lives.

Karma's a bitch, huh?
>>
>>80723699
>but in the end you get a good professional network and access to the hottest sluts on campus

Frats are a big mix of the most popular guys from highschool and the guys who wished they were popular in HS. If you're socially inept and unattractive being in a frat isn't automatically going to give you good connections and the hottest girls. You'll likely end up the same as if you'd lived in the dorms. If anything worse because the hottest girls will go for the hottest guys and you'll waste your time humping the leg of alumni who think you're a loser. If you would've gone to the dorms you would have found plenty of attractive girls that might've gone for you and a legitimate social network that doesn't drop you as soon as you graduate because you no longer benefit them. I know several people who went headfirst into frat life and failed out of college because of it. It's not for everyone. The promise of great connections and hot chicks is the "America is the an amazing place of opportunity where there are jobs for everyone" of college.

Just my 2 cents m8.
>>
>>80722104

>be mexican
>see amerilards wasting food
>swim there to get wasted food
>get called a wetback
>not profit
>>
>>80719302
Yes, is there are boundaries. If the hazees are just being put through deeply embarassing and degrading situations there's no time for bonding. It works when everyone has a good laugh.

You Americans have this weird idea that people will automatically start bonding when there is a big enough bully.
>>
>>80721397
>it's an Africa doesn't help itself and exploits the suffering of its own people for foreign handouts episode
>>
that's what i love about those highschool girls man..
>>
>>80718424
School shootings are caused by bullying a dude and eventually all that held back bloodlust turns into mindless hatred towards every single living thing and the only way to function is get rid of it by killing alot of people.
>>
>>80718276
Back in my day we brought in the national guard if we wanted a school shooting!
>>
>>80721397
Niggers are not human, black parents can actually watch their own kids starve to death without a care in the world, alot of african aids workers noticed that black parents would actually take most of the food they gave to their families and barely give any to the child.
>>
>>80724770
Underated
>>
>>80721397
>It's the children dying in Africa thing again

What are you doing to help them?
>>
File: 20299_1214357885645_400_200.jpg (61KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
20299_1214357885645_400_200.jpg
61KB, 400x200px
is he our guy?
>>
>>80719302
>For the hazees. It's unironically one of the best ways to build lasting friendships.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/05/25/white-high-school-football-players-in-idaho-charged-with-raping-black-disabled-teammate-with-a-coat-hanger/?utm_term=.532cd1ee3145

https://www.wsj.com/articles/four-charged-after-students-hazing-death-1445560869

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/09/15/fraternity-deaths-hazing-pledges-charges/72299808/

The power of friendship :)
>>
>>80724828
>It's a /pol/ wants to reminisce about HS while still delivering some Breitbart wisdom to all the normies
>>
>my highschool enforced no hazing rule after seniors stuck a frozen hotdog up a freshman's ass and made him climb a flagpole
>he fell down and spiral fractured his arm and had to get the hotdog surgically removed

yeah we removed it because kids were pussies, not because hazing rings devolved into bizzare sadistic homosexual rituals
>>
Wtf I love America now
>>
>>80725420
This
>>
Dude, how many times you gonna post this question? You writing your doctorate on hazing or something?
>>
>>80724946
>Three exceptions! That's sure to prove my point!
>>
>>80724680
I'm not american though.
>>
>>80725937
>We should enable a culture that encourages violence against unwilling participants because only a few people have been hurt or killed by it
>>
>>80725981
Must suck to be you.
>>
>>80719912
>mfw people were acting like Pumped Up Kicks was something new when I Don't Like Mondays exists
>mfw no face
>>
File: 1413185856453.png (61KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1413185856453.png
61KB, 300x250px
>>80717361
>W-whatever you want.
>>
>>80718276
you wouldnt haze the uncool kids. you would haze the kids knew you would eventually party with.

notice how the "loser" seniors from the movie werent interested in hazing, because they were never hazed.

notice the girls singled ut the "prick teasers" aka the hot chicks

notice the guys that got hazed in the movie were the ones who played baseball and were already drinking.

its initiation into their social group, not just into high school
>>
>>80726029
Are you the person that got the surprise chocolate egg banned because a little shit choked on it and died? There are a lot of benefits to hazing rituals and 99 times out of 100 nothing stupid happens. Should we forbid rollercoasters if someone dies in them? Cars are more likely to kill people than hazing, let's ban those things too!
>>
>>80718276
>implying school shootings aren't a direct result of SSRI medication

Shoo shoo pharmaceutical jew
>>
>>80726053
No I'm western european, I'd probably neck myself if I lived in america lol.
>>
>>80726237
this point is really driven home when one of the upperclassmen girls asks the one freshman girl "are you in or are you out?" before inviting her into the hazing ritual. only the kids who had the potential to eventually be popular were hazed. the truly dorky freshmen were completely ignored as if thet didn't exist
>>
>>80726243
Those things are called accidents, there is no use in banning them.

You act like nobody can become close friends unless they've sexually humiliated another man. There shouldn't be an accepted culture of encouraging younger kids to let themselves be abused by older ones for fun, because it very easily leads itself to legitimate abuse.

Initiation rituals are fine if everyone is down with it, but the movie clearly shows guys and girls who are just sadists and want to hurt other people.
>>
>>80718424
hazing is not bullying, its an initiation pretty much, happens once or over a short period of time

>>80718576
nerds/autists dont get hazed

>>80724664
this, havnt been in a frat but been to frat parties. theres cool frats and lame frats. even in the cool frats theres the socially inept virgins. honestly if you are that great of a person you will likely have a few friends from high school/childhood. when youre an adult you only need like 2-5 best friends, you wont have much time for socializing and probably wouldnt want to socialize that much even if you had the time, going to an adult buddies house to hang out doesnt sound that fun. constantly going to 30 year old parties is also tiring.
>>
>>80726406
I've been through two frat hazings and I've never been sexually abused or humiliated. I've been yelled at and I've had to do shitty things sure, but nothing that overstepped any boundaries. Don't generalize all fraternities like they're all a bunch of homosexual rapists. I've never for a second regretted it and it gave me a lot of life long friends. And what exactly is wrong with OP's clip? You get sauce and food thrown on you. So what? It's not gonna kill you. A month later they'll all laugh about the ordeal.
>>
>>80717361
Nah it's just a parody of actual hazing rituals. In my frat we forced the freshmen to get naked and the senior members took turns slapping their asses with a paddle or we would force them to do "The Elephant Walk". we forced them naked, lined up one behind the other, the freshmen had to slide their hands under the legs of the person in from of them and hold on onto their testicles and we forced them to walk through the frat saying "no homo"
>>
>>80726406
>but the movie clearly shows guys and girls who are just sadists and want to hurt other people

and those guys get paint dumped on them later and their friends laugh at them alongside the freshmen because their friends realize they went too far.

>>80726243
city council doesnt give a fuck. hazing is exclusively a thing minors do. gotta look at it from the perspective of the people who run the school. why risk getting sued/a scarred reputation for/a lot more because you want to let some kids do childish things.

when you get some responsibility you will understand, or if you actually try to look at it from the policymakers point of view.

theres no such things as "cool superintendants" or "cool board member of the education department" getting called out by angry parents during city council meetings is enough to change your mind.

tell me, have you considered their point of view? if you have, explain what you think their point of view is?
>>
>>80726557
So do you prefer to suck cocks with trimmed pubes or outright waxed ones?
>>
>>80726651
>Have you considered their point of view?

Of course. This is the situation in my country (holland): The fraternities attract a lot of student and work closely with the university. The university sponsors the fraternities and gives them partial subsidies. In return, they give strict conditions to the hazing rituals which include:
>At least 6 hours of sleep each night
>No alcohol
>No physical touching
>No sexual abuse
Etc. If any of these rules are broken, the university stops its subsidy. Of course some rules are occassionally broken regardless, but this is a very small chance.
>>
>>80726808
Hairless. we used to give each other blowjobs and we called them "brojobs" but it was prank, its not gay if you say no homo. Man those were the days
>>
>>80726979
When me and my buddies would go to the gym and one of us used the bench, we would keep the bar down on his chest so he couldn't escape and then take turns sucking his dick lmao. Talk about getting pranked.
>>
>>80727305
You too? bro we used wait for the last of our guys to come into the lockers and we ambushed him. We dog piled him and one of us smacked his bare ass with a towel until it was bright red and call him the team sissy
>>
>>80724770

And people think America being fascist is new.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.