[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I NEED TO FIND THIS FILM!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (561KB, 3246x1854px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
561KB, 3246x1854px
Okay so.. I HAVE BEEN STRESSING MYSELF OUT FOR OVER A WEEK TRYING TO FIND WHAT THIS FILM IS CALLED.
Old film. Based in a futuristic game environment, the 'players' have lives positioned in the middle of their chests for everyone to see and there is one person (main guy) who has 99 lives and looses them all at the end.
It has been years since I have seen this film and I have spent way over 16hours of my time trying to find what it is called... HELP
>>
>>80716147
Spy Kids 3D?
>>
>>80716147
Problem Child 2
>>
>>80716232
YES !! It was the original spy kids that made me want to watch it.. YOU SIR/MAM ARE A GENIUS. kudos to you
>>
>>80716532
>YOU SIR/MAM ARE A GENIUS. kudos to you
is there a more reddit sentence than that?
>>
>>80716621
No
>>
>>80716621
also not to mention posting with a name
>>
File: 1477655342024.jpg (638KB, 1600x1162px) Image search: [Google]
1477655342024.jpg
638KB, 1600x1162px
now that OP found his flick can anyone help me with this one?

>it's almost certainly an animated movie.

>One of the characters is a grown man that says something like "Great, another mouth to feed" resentfully

>He was either speaking about a baby or animal that he's recently become the guardian of

>the baby/thing in question starts to grow on him soon after he says this

please help me /tv/
to lazy to make my own thread but it's been buggin me for a while.
>>
>>80716921
Balto?
>>
>>80717020
I'm not sure, I don't remember watching this but maybe it was on tv during that scene and it stuck with me. I'm sure the guy said that line.
I will check.
>>
>>80717020
This movie is about talking dogs. are you sure that line is said? the only thing im positive of is that line.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.