[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the best sports kino ever made?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: sennaposter1.jpg (93KB, 499x720px) Image search: [Google]
sennaposter1.jpg
93KB, 499x720px
Is this the best sports kino ever made?
>>
No. It makes Prost look like a cartoon villain when in fact he was brilliant and did nothing wrong.
>>
>>80715565
t. Prost
>>
File: space-jam-620x350_8cq6.png (375KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
space-jam-620x350_8cq6.png
375KB, 620x350px
>>80715531
>>
>>80715565
It doesnt though thats just retarded audiences needing a hero and villain

Prost was a close rival and honoured Senna after his death. Its even mentioned hes on the board of the Senna charity ffs
>>
I watched this. Except for the nerve wrenching scene where we see the actual recording right before the crash it's just another documentary.
>>
File: renaud-Lavillenie-cries.jpg (68KB, 600x379px) Image search: [Google]
renaud-Lavillenie-cries.jpg
68KB, 600x379px
>>80715565
t. french
>>
>>80715664
>Prost was a close rival and honoured Senna after his death. Its even mentioned hes on the board of the Senna charity ffs
Only because he knew he finally won the rivalry. In truth they were as bad as each other, Senna was a huge cunt
>>
>>80715565
it is pretty one sided, but then it's called Senna, so it's obviously going to favour him.

but Prost was definitely butthurt that he wasn't the clear best anymore and had a lot of influence with the politics of the sport to keep himself ahead.
>>
>>80715709
> In truth they were as bad as each other

its called rivalry before the days of media trained sportsmen everywhere. people love it
>>
>>80715531
I don't even like furpuck, but both Slapshot and Goon are surprisingly good.

My favorites beside those:
Bad News Bears
Moneyball
Rocky
Ranging Bull
Big Fan
The Wrestler (if you count wraslin as a sport)
White Men can't Jump
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
This one is better, 20 minutes of pure kinosportsmanship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JYEVoybF84
>>
Alonso movie when? it could be pretty great

>an arrogant young driver, clearly the best of his generation, wins two championships over the GOAT (Schumacher), but then his personality flaws and team scandals almost ruin his career before almost single-handedly attaining greatness again with legendary Ferrari through talent alone as their cars aren't the fastest in the field, before finally landing in the hell of the current McLaren-Honda mess
>>
File: UWx6zJ3.jpg (259KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
UWx6zJ3.jpg
259KB, 1920x1080px
>>80716046
he has the best wallpapers tho
>>
>>80715531
i almost cried to this
>>
>>80716818
how are the favelas today, huebro?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.