[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Larry or Ben stiller wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 12

>Larry stays in the back seat once they drop off the other passenger
>I'm not going to drive you around I'm your chauffeur, Larry

L M A O

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1ps4EZz4B0
>>
Ben was right, you get in the front seat.
>>
I usually try and think who is going to be dropped of last, and tell them to get in the front.
>>
Gotta move to the front seat.
>>
Larry is an old man!

Let him sit in the backseat you schmucks, its right around the corner!
>>
Larry was right, it was a 2 minute drive, Stiller is an insecure dick
>>
Larry should move to the front seat.
>>
Like all of the best of Curb, Larry is wrong but you can't really explain why because it's just an implied social convention that has no logical basis.
>>
If it was a long trip, move to the front. If it's less than 5 minute drive, I don't see the point of getting out twice.
>>
>>80713046
Good answer. He's wrong on a social level but not logical. That's why curb was so great.
>>
Ben is wrong. He knew Larry would be last passenger and should have given him front seat.
>>
>>80712859
>I DIDN'T READ THE RULES GETTING INTO THE CAR!

huge kek from that
>>
File: wp_ss_20170322_0001.png (546KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20170322_0001.png
546KB, 1280x720px
>>80712898
>Ehhh, I'm gud
>>
>>80712859
>Larry has Autisim and everybody shits on him for it.
There, I just made this dumbass show make sense.
>Larry has autisim.
>Nobody has patience with him.
>>
>>80713233
Larry was right at least 70% of the time
>implying you don't want to tear into someone who takes sips very loudly
>>
>>80713278
Oh I know that part, but when you stop and think about it, do you voice your annoyance.
Its like eating in a restaurant, you hear somebody eating loudly, you dont voice your annoyance, but somebody with autisim may.
>>
File: 1465845707871.jpg (191KB, 993x962px) Image search: [Google]
1465845707871.jpg
191KB, 993x962px
Why did Suzy calling Larry names always make my dick get diamond hard?
>>
>>80713143
This
>>
>>80713348
As long as you don't sperg out it's not too weird (or shouldn't be)
Thing is Larry points out something annoying (like saying lol instead of laughing) and the other person gets into autism rage mode.
Not to say Laryy doesn't have his own autism moments
>>
>>80713348
that's because I am a nobody, if I could voice it and get away with it I would
>>
>>80712859
This is one of the few times Larry was in the wrong.
>>
>>80713381
t. Leon
>>
>>80712859
Larry's right as always
>>
>SIXTY EIGHT? SIXTY FUCKIN' EIGHT?
>>
>>80713502
why? ben should have offered the front seat and if larry didn't care about moving up for a short ride he should've just accepted it instead of sperging out.
>>
>>80712898
well, that was quick.

/thread
>>
>>80712859
WOOPS THE OLD JEW DID IT AGAIN HAHAHA
>>
>>80713576
No no no, if you know the person who is driving, you always have to move up.
>>
>forcing an old man to move to the front seat for a short trip
>this because of some american made up "social rule" about having to sit on the front
>>
>>80712859
If it's only a short trip then just stay in the back and get driving as soon as, especially if you're both going to the same place.
If I'm the passenger in the front I'll ask if they're jumping in the front and leave the door open for them if they are.

>>80713636
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDcC-wdutqA
>>
>>80713636
Lawl, Jew Jew memez xd
>>
>>80713576
Ben is doing him a huge favor and just asked him to move like 3 feet, the right thing to do is accept because Ben is being generous to begin with
>>
>>80713045
>>80713502
It was a 3 min trip
>>
>>80713807
Even if it was 1 min long, in situation like this you always move up.
>>
>>80713883
And what's your argument for that?
>>
>>80713883
That's retarded.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>tfw do this to my friends sometimes
>>
I get in the back seat of taxis. Is this wrong?
>>
it's ben's car. ben gave larry the ride. they seem to be friendly. if ben wants larry to move up, then larry should oblige. maybe larry thinks ben is doing it to please larry, as if larry would prefer to sit up front ("nah, i'm good"), but ben is the one who prefers larry up front. larry is the selfish one.
>>
>>80713914
They both know each other, so that means they will be communicating in those 3 mins of trip. The person in the back has to move up for easier communication. Basically it's just common courtesy.
>>
>>80713914
>>80713994

for me, it's about respecting what makes the driver comfortable, since he's helping you out in this situation. i get it. it's not about the length of the trip.
>>
Ben shouldn't have asked, but since he did, Larry should have obliged.
>>
>>80714051
So Larry was right, ben is just very insecure
>>
>>80714037
when me and my friends take a cab home from the city i'm usually the designated front seat man because they're too awkward to talk to him. i'm good at pretending to be normal.
>>
>>80713883
nah im gud
>>
>>80714037
>get in front seat of taxi
>b-busy night?
>>
>>80714051
Larry was the "guest" and the guest is the one that should be respected, don't offer people drives and then expect them to order them around like puppets because they "owe" you
>>
I always agree with Larry because most unwritten social rules are shit, I also agree with George in Seinfeld.

However, in this case, Larry is not in the right in any way. He is lazy, selfish and entitled. Usually it's more about principles for him, but this is just strange. Almost badly written.
>>
>>80714045
> if ben wants larry to move up, then larry should oblige
Why its less than 5 min trip

>but ben is the one who prefers larry up front. larry is the selfish one.
If anythyng its ben the one who is the selfish one
>>
>>80714101
No its just courtesy you autismo
>>
>>80714262
If Larry doesn't want to you let it go, not throw a hissy fit
Ben is very insecure. sad!
>>
>>80714213
It's a ridiculous social norm if its a short trip. That's the point.
>>
>>80714292
No if anything its larry the manchild who didnt want to accept he was wrong in the end ben did let it go
>>
>>80714315
The world is about social rules
>>
>>80714350
Larry didn't have a problem, Ben made up a problem.
Ben should have just driven after Larry said no.
I can't believe anyone would care, must be an American thing
>>
>>80714384
I agree. But Larry shows the absurdity of most of it. That's why it's funny.
>>
>>80714391
>Ben should have just driven after Larry said no.
He did
Larry is still an asshole
>>
>>80714551
He first argued with him and commanded him to get in the front, that's more autistic than what Larry did.
>>
>>80713576
>ben is picking larry up because larry has severely damaged tires
>ben's wife is riding shotgun
>implying ben should just kick his wife out so larry can have shotgun because ben is giving him a lift as a friend and larry is a fucking autist about moving up
>the yoga drop off is literally the perfect stop to do a seat switch

it's clear you have no social life nor ever had any semblance of one at all. my friends and i regularly bust each others balls over shit exactly like this.
>>
>>80714583
>commanded
Wrong!
He simply asked

Larry went full autism and was like blaaaaa baby doesnt want to change seat
>>
File: 1474690586037.jpg (28KB, 441x340px) Image search: [Google]
1474690586037.jpg
28KB, 441x340px
>>80714017
>riding in the back
>shotgun passenger gets dropped off
>there is a pause before driving off
>the driver is clearly waiting for me to get out and move up to the front seat
>i dont
>he clears his throat and turns around to make a face at me
>snap my fingers and say "Once more around the block, Bidderman"
>>
>>80714697
>Larry I'm not going to drive you around like I'm your fucking chauffeur get in the fucking front seat
Have you even watched the clip?
Don't respond if you're going to make shit up.
>>
>>80713143
Lol never had a significant other? You wouldn't tell your wife/GF to sit in the back. Larry should move up front
>>
>be me
>be 18 or 19
>drive my friends home from party
>drop off 1 friend
>then the other 2
>1 friend left in back seat
>ask if he's moving into to front
>no he says
>ok suit yourself mate
>drive to his house
>slow down
>hear the passenger back side door opening
>hear screaming
>friend tried to get out to soon
>whats up friend
>your on my foot your on my foot
>drove over his foot at 4mph

Didn't have a clue I was on his foot because he got out the back ,it was dark and I could not see him as good as if he'd sat in front.
>>
>>80714780
Did you watch it?
Around 1:40 ben says
> " i can't hear you.
Why don't you come up front?"
Nicely
>"Come on up front"
Very calm
>" I'm not gonna drive you around like a chauffeur."
Never says "I'm not your fucking chauffeur get in the fucking front seat" (considering they are talking it would reasonable to change seat )
After that it becomesa mess because larry acts like a baby and literally starts screaming
>>
>>80715460
*sigh*
Watch again: https://youtu.be/Z1ps4EZz4B0?t=2m
Get in the fucking front seat is commanding, not asking like you said, cunt
>>
>>80715511
Well kind of i mean not really but thats after larry acts like a retard
>>
>>80715696
Admit you're wrong, apologize and I'll let it slide.
>>
>>80715791
What fuck off retard tou are wrong
>>
File: 1488030524190.jpg (63KB, 960x924px) Image search: [Google]
1488030524190.jpg
63KB, 960x924px
>>80715814
>>
>>80715696
>fucking front seat isn't absurdly ridiculous regarding the situation

Larry was never wrong logically. Ben made a huge inappropriate leap after a minor transgression and therefor is more autistic. Larry is ALWAYS right.
>>
>>80715839
You four eyed fuck
>>
how big is your fucking ego to think having someone in the back your car makes you a a cahffuer. Fucking larry was right
>>
I never thought about it, but I always go to the frontseat anyway cause it's more enjoyable to sit there and I guess it'd be weird to stay in the back but whatever
>>
>>80715887
>Larry is ALWAYS right.
Not this time
>>
>>80714017

This episode hit close to home for me too
>>
>>80712859
Larry is always right.
>>
>>80714131
I get in the front seat of Uber, taxis are usually designed to have customers in the back, especially if you live in a shithole and they're done up like police cars
>>
File: 1412438429335.gif (280KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1412438429335.gif
280KB, 400x388px
>>80717529
>share an Uber with a stranger
>Uber pulls up, other rider already in backseat
>it's a qt girl
>spend 20 seconds debating if i should sit in the back or front
>>
>>80718923
Fuck. I would just run away
>>
>>80718923
why would you NOT sit in the back if she's cute? cute girls don't bite unless you're in bed with them[/them].
>>
Nah nah, Ben was in the wrong a little bit.
>>
ITT: american jewish problems
>>
He doesn't have to get in the front as long as he leans forward and actively engages in conversation for the remainder of the drive. This is a decent workaround for short drives, but obviously would uncomfortable for anything longer than a few minutes, at which point you should move to the front.
>>
I fucking hate people that are that paranoid about being humiliated.
>>
>>80720494
the weird thing is that when something you are afraid of happens to someone else, you and everyone around you doesnt really care that muc. but you're still paranoid about it happening to you
>>
The only time Larry was wrong was when he took those flowers from Funkhauser's mom memorial
>>
>it's a "Larry draws attention to the absurdity of contemporary social conventions and commits a, in his opinion, seemingly innocuous faux pas" episode
>>
Larry is always right
>>
>>80713087
jesus i just realized this is my problem
>>
>>80714213
>Almost badly written.
I've seen this situation played out a few times, not exactly like in the clip but the same setup, driver does not want single passenger in the back because it looks like he is the chauffeur, and passenger does not want to move because they are comfy and don't understand what the big deal is.
>>
>>80712859
2min drive then might aswell stay in the back, by time you get the front you could be halfway there.
>>
>>80713046

That's the foundation of his problems, but his real issue that he has an anti-social determination to never give in. Ben Stiller is logically wrong, but after he pushes passed Larry's logic, it's clear that it's an issue for him and Larry should yield, because it means less for him to do something he sees as silly than it does for Stiller to feel like a chauffeur. Case in point:

Years ago, I was driving cross country to visit my then wife's parents and sister. In the car was me, her, and one of my college buddies, a guy. As it was a 3,000+ mile drive, we were taking turns driving.

For personal reasons, I just really wanted it to be that when the my car pulled into her parents' driveway, I was driving. It would have bothered me if we pulled up, my friend was driving, and I was climbing out of the backseat. It worked out that way anyway, but if he'd been driving as we were getting somewhat near to the house, I would have suggested that we switch and that I could take the last bit. Even if it didn't make logical sense, feelings aren't logical, and a good portion of social graces is knowing when to accommodate other people's feelings.

It makes Ben Stiller uncomfortable to have Larry in the backseat. That's valid enough; feelings aren't always logical. Larry's refusal to move is worse, because it's telling Ben that his feelings aren't worth moving to the front seat. That Ben can stop to pick him up and drop him off, but he won't move to the front seat. The conversation is really:

>Will you do this? I'll be uncomfortable if you don't
>Nah, I don't care
>It'll only take a second, and it won't be much more than a slight inconvenience
>I really don't care if you're comfortable or not
>>
What if someone saw Ben driving around with a rear seat passenger, they might think "Ben has hit hard times, he is now driving Uber to make ends meet" and then the news spreads and he doesn't get any more gigs because people thinks he's a broke ass loser? So Larry was clearly in the wrong here.
>>
>>80724897
And it makes Larry uncomfortable to do things he perceives as completely pointless.
Why do his feelings matter less than Ben's?
>>
>>80714200

He asked for help, and Ben came to bail him out? Would you ask an acquaintance to please let you stay at their apartment because you don't feel like getting a hotel, and then ask them to fetch you beers and give you the master bedroom because you're the "guest"?
>>
>>80724960
This was made way before Uber was a thing.
>>
>>80725113

The only reason he perceives it as pointless is because he doesn't acknowledge Ben's feelings. His whole side of the argument is "there's no reason for me to do it", which ignores the reason Ben is giving.
>>
>>80714082
underrated post, ben shouldn't have been an insecure pussy in the first place, but it is his car
>>
my best friend always gets in the front seat of the ubers

he's the only person i know that does this

it's actually pretty funny because i can always see the uber driver react like "wtf?"

is that ok?
>>
>>80725196
But he clearly does, he simply doesn't feel it's a valid enough reason.
>>
What if Larry felt that by being in the passenger seat, it would make him feel like the driver's life partner? Ben's wife had just been sitting there, so he might feel emasculated being put in that situation, but he does not want to say that is the reason.
>>
>>80725300
i some people do this. but often Uber driver have stuff piled in the front seat, and have to move it.

Some people are the opposite of this situation, they don't like to be seen as the guy that is being driven around by someone else, its too hoity toity for them.
>>
Extreme jewish neuroticism in full form.
>>
>>80712859
none, they're both Jews
>>
What Larry does here is pretty annoying, but this is worse:

>Driving a friend home on the freeway late at night.
>It's a long inter-city journey, 2 hours min.
>I've had to stay sober all night which was shit.
>Try to make conversation with them to keep my mind alert.
>'Hey man, do you mind if I get some sleep?'

Yes I do, you selfish fuck, you can keep me company while I do you this enormous favour.
>>
>>80725304

Congrats, you've rediscovered my point. Ben's perspective is that he'll stop to pick up and drop off Larry, and Larry won't move seats for him. Ben is going significantly farther out of his way to help Larry, and Larry doesn't consider Ben's comfort/discomfort to be a worth moving seats. If Ben cared as much about Larry's feelings as Larry did about Ben's, Stiller would tell him that it's just a two minute drive away, so Larry might as well walk it, because dropping him off isn't worth spending the extra time driving. He got him close enough without inconveniencing himself.

But he doesn't. Ben thinks it's worth inconveniencing himself to save Larry walking, and Larry doesn't think it's worth moving seats just just because Ben asked him to. Come pick me up and drop me off for me, but if you ask me to do anything for you, you're shit out of luck.
>>
>>80725787
That doesn't sound like your original point but whatever.

If you agree to do a favor for someone you don't couple it with a million conditions after-the-fact. Larry is the guest in his car, and it's the host's obligation to make him feel comfortable.
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s[1].jpg (29KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s[1].jpg
29KB, 480x270px
Larry may or may not have been wrong for not moving on his own. Ben was wrong for insisting he move. Larry was wrong for not moving when Ben asked. Having said that... Larry probably would have done the same thing if the roles were reversed.
>>
>>80720191
So much this, Jewish problems make for funny situational comedy though.
>>
>>80725890

It's not a million conditions, weirdo. And the guest relationship goes the other way in this circumstance. You don't ask someone to do you a favor and then expect them to keep on doing whatever you want just because. Would you call up an acquaintance and ask to let you stay at their apartment because you're visiting and don't feel like getting a hotel, then get pissed off that they won't make you dinner and fetch you beers because you're the "guest"?

If someone's doing you a favor, you allow minor inconveniences to spare their feelings. If Larry wanted to smoke, and Ben didn't want smoking in his car, would Larry be okay lighting up anyway because he's the "guest"? Or should he realize that it'd make Ben uncomfortable, so he should not smoke during the ride?
>>
>>80726508
Of course being a guest doesn't mean he can smear his car with shit.
But he wasn't doing that. He asked a very minor thing, that any healthy adult can be expected to tolerate.
If you were a guest in Ben's home and asked if had something to drink would it be okay for him to blow a fuse and tell you that he's not your butler?
>>
File: ben-stiller.png (263KB, 355x780px) Image search: [Google]
ben-stiller.png
263KB, 355x780px
>>80712859
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>80726800

If I were a guest in Ben's home, asked him if I could get something to drink, and he told me that I could grab a beer out of the fridge, I wouldn't tell him that it makes more sense for him to bring it to me, and then keep pushing after he said that I should just get it myself. I'd just walk over and grab a beer. And yeah, if I was adamant that he needed to fetch it for me, then I'd understand him getting bothered.
>>
>>80727442
But what if he was right in the kitchen?
If it meant no extra effort on his part, but extra effort for you. And his whole reason for not doing it is to not appear like your butler?
>>
>>80727564

Social graces, Anon.

>Hey, can I get something to drink
>Sure thing, help yourself, beers are in the fridge
>Mmm, you're closer, just get me a light beer
>Yeah, uh, just help yourself, get whatever you want
>Just get it for me
>Why don't you get it yourself?
>What's your problem? Just get me a beer, you're closer.
>I don't feel like bringing you a beer, if you want something to drink, get it yourself
>It's less effort for you to hand me a beer than it is for me to walk all the way over to your fridge and get one. Give me one of your beers.

There is no reason that conversation should last beyond two exchanges, and absolutely no reason for it ever go beyond four.
>>
>>80727761
>Hey, can you bring me a beer too while you're at it?
>No, get it yourself
>What? Why? You're right there.
>Because I'm not delivering you a beer like I'm a god damn butler!
>What the fuck, dude. That makes no sense at all. Just take an extra one with you.
>You're in my house and now you dare to make demands!

And I'm not calling Larry's behavior perfect - just not as bad as Ben's.
>>
File: larry-david.png (236KB, 290x588px) Image search: [Google]
larry-david.png
236KB, 290x588px
>>80712859
>>80727142
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>80728511
WHAT A SHOCK
>>
>>80728103

You know, the exact exchange happens in frat houses everywhere. Adults don't talk that abruptly, but they learned the lessons. I realize that you've probably never associated with "friends", but when you're in someone's house, you ask if you can have a beer. They'll generally always either bring you one or tell you where they are. Unless you're really, really good friends with someone, you don't jump straight to "can I have one of your beers and bring it to me too". It's only with family members and serious bros that you assume that kind of service.

Unless it's a circumstance where Larry is at Ben's house drinking Ben's beer, and Ben asks him to grab him one. In that case, Ben is sharing his beer with Larry and gets the extra service. You never come to an acquaintance's house, expect that you can have something, and expect that it will be served to you. You ask before you take things, and if all you get is directions to where it is, then you go and get it yourself.
>>
>>80728511
he was adopted though
>>
>>80728610
If a guest, any guest - not just good friends, even has to ask for a drink you already violated etiquette.

Someone is a guest in your house, you offer them a drink. You have to be raised by wolves not to know that.
>>
>>80713381
LARRAY YA FUCKIN FOUR-EYED FUCK
>>
>>80713381
YOU SICKO FUCKO LARE
>>
>>80712859
mindless jew shit, white people don't bicker about shit like this.
>>
>>80728756

Yeah, it's also bad xenia to not provide a gift to the host, but clearly different circumstances have different rules. We aren't nearly as formal as we used to be. What do your etiquette rules say about showing up without an invitation, or inviting yourself? That you must give things to everyone who darkens your doorway is African mentality. If frat houses gave beer to everyone who showed up, they'd be spending thousands of dollars in beers every month with nothing to show for it except a total lack of privacy.

Applying formal rules to an informal culture doesn't work.
>>
>>80729267
No one's expecting you to be all Emily Post.
But there are still certain things that are considered polite and impolite by most people.

And yes even an sudden guest like an acquaintance staying in your house while he is waiting for his stuck car to be picked up, you'd offer a drink to.
>>
File: NO.png (967KB, 1096x672px) Image search: [Google]
NO.png
967KB, 1096x672px
>>80713727
That was terrible. Fuck you for wasting my time with this piss poor british ((((humor))))
>>
>>80729582

That's a weird and rare situation. How does that even happen?

If it's after a party, after everyone's gone home, and it's late, it's rude to linger. You're forcing people to host you. It's your responsibility to figure out how to get out of there as soon as possible, not camp out and exploit people's sense of obligation.

You've got this weird Sheldon Cooper hot beverage sense of social etiquette, which can be charming but isn't at all what people expect and do in the 21st century. People show up, guests of guests just appear at the doorway, host / guest rules are wildly inconsistent and not at all expected. One of the biggest shifts in generations has been the elimination of roles. Following strict etiquette within peers is frowned upon because it puts distance between people. We aren't two equals hanging out; you are the guest in my home, subject to all rights and responsibilities that entails.
>>
>>80712898

They were like 2 minutes from where they were going
>>
>>80730235
>>80730235
>That's a weird and rare situation. How does that even happen?
It's the closest equivalent to the Curb situation I could think of. Larry had car trouble and was invited by Ben.

Granted, it's pretty outdated.

Again I don't expect people to autistically follow some big rule book about etiquette but there are still some generally accepted things.
And host-guest roles are still very much present even if informal. Or don't you act differently when you have a guest in your house vs you being a guest in someone else's house?
>>
>>80724897
the level of autism in this post is staggering
>>
>>80722246
This. Every other situation he's justified in his actions, but damn that was a shitty thing to do and really wore down his character IMO - he's usually a very nice man throughout all his tribulations and wouldn't do that
>>
>>80730557

Larry had car trouble and called Ben to see if he could pick him up and drop him off. In your example, if Ben had asked Larry if he wouldn't mind sitting on the couch instead of a chair, would Larry be right to say that he's the guest and can sit wherever he wants?

Varying levels of hospitality depending on the nature of the visit and my relationship with the person. There's no trigger for the guest/host relationship. If Ben said that he had to stop home and grab his script, they aren't going to hang out in the living room waiting for Larry to finish a beer.

The big part of living in the 21st century in America is that we have a lot of informal interactions, with different expectations and sometimes none at all. Regardless, you respect other people's feelings, and if someone doing you a favor asks you to stop doing something that makes them uncomfortable, you oblige. I imagine your etiquette rules would say that Larry should offer to buy Ben a coffee or a small something to thank him for the ride. It's not like Ben asked Larry if Larry would be willing to let Ben drive him.
>>
>>80718923
Girls don't want to flirt with strangers in a fucking Uber unless you're a 9/10 Chad or above.
>>
It seems like most of these scenarios happen because a common thing is challenged for a second and hilarity ensues, even though in real life it couldn't happen that way. This show is pretty unique in that regards, which is why I like to watch it. However in regards to op it should happen like this
>larry goes to front seat to make things not akward
>If that doesn't happen Ben should ask if he WANTS to sit in the front seat
>Larry has a choice but out of common courtesy he should go to the front seat even though he technically had a choice
>Since he refused Ben shouldn't have made a big deal out of it
>Since Ben did make a big deal out of it Larry should've gotten up there
Ben is the one that over reacted, but Larry is the one who was rude. Purposefully being an inconvenience is not an excused by the fact that a basic thing is not logical but socially sound. Larry and Ben are both wrong.
>>
>>80718980

kek. I feel you
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.