[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Logan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9

>muh super mexicans
>muh mixed stronk female proginy
>muh borders
>muh extreme use of violence
>muh it's okay, they were the bad guys, stab them in the face
>muh friendly black farmers

And the cherry on top

>don't mind my friend Donald here

You can't tell me I only see this because of /pol/...can you...?
>>
>>80708551
>muh muh
>>
File: icmPU0n.jpg (43KB, 1080x565px) Image search: [Google]
icmPU0n.jpg
43KB, 1080x565px
Laura wasn't mixed. She was a clone of Wolverine's Y chromosome. Or so I've heard.
>>
>>80708551

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2012/jul/18/rush-limbaugh/rush-limbaugh-claims-link-between-batmans-bane-and/
>>
>>80708600
Shit I meant X chromosome.
>>
>>80708600

In the comics she is a dolly clone rather than a vat grown clone i.e she has DNA of both parents, from the vids they show it's probably the same deal
>>
>>80708641
That's disappointing. Guess I'm deleting that album.
>>
>>80708607
But that's just a similar sounding name, this is the entire friggin plot
>>
>>80708551
hush up
>>
>>80708701
>But that's just a similar sounding name

But the logic is just as retarded.
>>
>>80708725
Well no, because one implies Amerilards can remember names, the other that they're being shown how to act in current times, as well as who's the "bad guy". The name Donald was probably more of an inside joke between the writers, but they still paint a good picture of Trump
>>
File: lukas-haas-07.jpg (67KB, 418x462px) Image search: [Google]
lukas-haas-07.jpg
67KB, 418x462px
>>80708913
>>
>>80708931
t. Jealous uggo
>>
>>80708913
The mods ban people for posting Dafne, sadly.
>>
File: 635527618270950008-shia-002.jpg (25KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
635527618270950008-shia-002.jpg
25KB, 534x401px
>>80709045
>>80708913

i'm patiently waiting for her to turn 16 and take her to one of those countries... she looks so tight right now...

on a more serious side, for a kid actor, she did AMAZING in the movie... was really surprised!
>>
>>80710369
No she didn't, and that's my fucking point, why is this blatant liberal propaganda being paraded around like it was another Iron Man or HellBoy when it was just an excuse to take shekels and keep the goy obedient??
>>
Jesus christ get out more.
>>
>>80710407
You don't think Dafne did good? Her uncle retweets anti obama stuff from wikileaks.
>>
>>80710369
>i'm patiently waiting for her to turn 16 and take her to one of those countries... she looks so tight right now...

liberals...
>>
It was a good film
>>
>>80710440
She also wrote the story?
>>
>>80710557
No, but her performance was good.
>>
Imagine drinking this much fucking Kool Aid
>>
>>80710583
>implying
There's nothing wrong with Mexicans and immigration, and it may just be that the theme was chosen because it wad topical, BUT, but my dear friend, jews
>>
>How dare a movie about a guy with metal claws have violence in it! Where are my quips?!
>It had a sympathetic black family, too! I'm willing to accept the mind control and healing powers, but that is going too far!
>>
>>80710672
What are you saying, exactly?
>>
>>80711072
>putting healing powers and mind control in a movie is the same thing as social engineering
>>
>>80708790
The character is literally from the comics you retard
>>
>>80708551
>>muh super mexicans

Lara was born to a Mexican because it's easier to get away with shit down Mexico way.

>>muh mixed stronk female proginy

I bet she can spell progeny correctly too the Mary Sue cunt.

>>muh borders

What's the problem here? The movie's partly set Mexico. Borders are probably going to come up.

>>muh extreme use of violence

I can't believe this R-rated movie about a man with steel claws that can cut through anything has blood in it.

>>muh it's okay, they were the bad guys, stab them in the face

Bad guys die in action movies? When did this happen?

>>muh friendly black farmers

MOMMY! MOMMY! Black people were in a movie for five minutes! I can't stop shaking!

>And the cherry on top
>>don't mind my friend Donald here

The trump insults are coming from my brain!
>>
>>80710407

okay, do better then?
you can't?
then why are you complaining?

she DID an amazing job in the movie, if you disagree with this fact you are either an underaged idiot with no sense of the industry or a cuck that got destroyed by the overwhelming comic book fans that crawl to see these movies... unlike most of them, Logan was a good movie and had some great performances, one of them being portrayed by a 11 year old girl....

go back to school now kid
>>
>>80710407

>liberal propaganda

Pol is a fucking cancer.
>>
>>80708551
I'm as /pol/ as you can get and Logan didn't bother me in the slightest. It only sounds bad when you take all those points out of context.
>>
>>80711320
>having a black family in a movie is social engineering

Everybody who bitched about the Munson's being a nice black family are seriously fucked in the head. Can a few black people be portrayed positively in a movie without it being a conspiracy by the liberal media?

You sound like a Social Justice Warrior crying about rape subtexts when there aren't any.
>>
>>80710369
Welcome to Canada.
Would you like a dogjob?
>>
why are trumpcucks so easily triggered
even SJWshits aren't as easily triggered as you are
>>
I know this is a /pol/ thread but can I just say I really liked the blonde dude in OPs pic. Thought he was 10/10 in narcos as well. Love that guy
>>
>>80708551
DON'T FORGET THE FOOD MAN THE FOOD FROM BIG COMPANIES IS EVIL XD
CONSUME FOOD FROM THE BLACK FARMER INSTEAD
>>
>>80708551
>being this butthurt
>>
>>80710407

you /pol/fags are too fucking stupid to have an opinion.

i mean seriously. your entire education about something that goes as deep as philosophy starts and ends with a racist board on 4chins
>>
>>80713339
the black work for the companies retard
>>
>this your brain on /pol/
Wew
>>
>>80708551
>Being this triggered

Sad!
>>
>>80708551
No, it's not just you. All the prosthetic-wearing stand-ins for vets serving as "border agents" was particularly insulting.

The Reavers were originally past survivors of fights with Logan who carried a grudge. Here, they didn't seem to have any history with him at all.
>>
>>80713130
His accent was fucking weird though
What was supposed to represent? A rednoeck or something like that?
>>
>muh it's okay, they were the bad guys, stab them in the face

>"I have dreams where I hurt people."
>"I do too."
>"It's something you'll have to live with the rest of your life."
>"They were bad people."
>"Even so..."
>>
>>80715980
OMG they are killing bad guys now??

Fucking joos!
>>
File: Logan_Imax.hd.jpg (581KB, 1080x1601px) Image search: [Google]
Logan_Imax.hd.jpg
581KB, 1080x1601px
>>80712708
Logan was a fun movie. I just saw it and DAMN I wanna go see it again!

Hundred times better than mediocre Batman V Superman.

Logan is perhaps the best film of 2017

I missed the first 5 minutes or so when entering the theater so that is a definite reason to why I should see this again
>>
>>80716331
Same
I had to pee when they meet the nigger family.
I don't know what happened in that scene, I just return and everyone was fighting.
>>
>>80716458

Who the fuck gets up in the middle of a movie to pee? are you a child?
>>
>>80716458
>I don't know what happened in that scene
It was a comfy scene and Professer X when he is waking up from sleep says to Logan "this is the best night I have had in years" in case you missed that scene.

That whole scene served a purpose with Xavier finally getting rest from running around for so long and sleeping in that humid farm place.
>>
I guess you're forgetting the mexican gangbangers who got slaughtered at the beginning of the movie
>>
>>80716487
I have a small bladder.
>>
>>80716458
>>80716487
that scene when Xavior says to Logan "I have to pee" when they are in the middle of arguing lol

And when Logan gives Laura some coins to stop her from damaging the horse ride. This movie had a lot of good scenes that were funny BUT not too funny nor were they quips.
>>
>>80716487
people who aren't autistic
>>
>>80716535
>I guess you're forgetting the mexican gangbangers who got slaughtered at the beginning of the movie
Not OP but I missed that part. I arrived in the cinema late with Jackman bleeding in the bathroom so had no idea what that was about.

Fill me in please?
>>
>>80716609
lmao I fucked it up
>>
>>80716609
>[Spoiler]The evil clone killed Charles, right?[/Spoiler]
You either did that on purpose or you failed at spoiler tagging but yep that's what happened.

You missed a great scene too when the clone is walking down the stairs and Logan comes inside as he is staring at him like "the fuck?"
>>
>>80716581
>be me in cinema
>my stomach is aching so bad because I have gas inside that I need to release but movie is at 3rd act so I don't wanna go to bathroom
>be in pain for over 30 minutes as I am twisting and turning in my seat
Not a good experience
>>
>>80708551
>>don't mind my friend Donald here

I don't remember this, context?
>>
>>80716640
>>80716650
>deleting your post
why? as if people arent aware of the spoilers for this movie already.

well I did know Professor X dies but I had no idea he was killed by a clone when I saw it. Also, I could have sworn that Laura was killed at the end with Logan or maybe I just imagined reading that.
>>
>>80708551
Hey is there any back story as in what happened before the movie? what killed the X-Men? What happened to Charles? Why is Wolverine so shitty?
>>
>>80708551
>You can't tell me I only see this because of /pol/...can you...?

I can and I will. You've cucked your own brain with this garbage, OP.
>>
>>80716756
it's when british science man is talking to logan and reavealing his master plan, big fan says something and he's like "my friend donald exaggerates"
>>
>>80716770
This. I have no idea about the backstory. I haven't seen the Wolverine movies so maybe that explains it?

>inb4 read the comics
no
>>
>>80708551
I liked Logan. I thought the 35 year old man who played a little girl did well. Almost as good as the 37 year old man who played a little girl in The Monster.

I think men are really showing their versatility lately.
>>
>>80716811
Here's a (You) for trying to be funny but sorry anon it didn't work. Better luck next time.
>>
>>80716811
oh fuck off
>>
>>80716458
>says meets the "nigger" family
>offends people for no reason
>gets triggered whenever someone says "cis white male"
>gets triggered by even the allusion to some white males being racist scum
>bitches on /pol/ ad infinitum

you fucking degenerates.
>>
File: PH47R33xVTti79_1_l.jpg (51KB, 642x950px) Image search: [Google]
PH47R33xVTti79_1_l.jpg
51KB, 642x950px
>The image on the poster never happens in the movie
Why do they always do this?
>>
>>80716862
I have to be honest, it was the first word it came out from my mind.
Later I thought in "People of colour" but I said: fuck off is my post.
>>
>>80716846
It did, but nice try hiding the smile.
>>80716850
Go away pedo.
>>
>>80716897
Because it's a concept of the whole film.
>>
>>80716770

It's in the timeline where Logan goes to Japan I think there was an after credit scene where magneto and xavier talk to logan in an airport and it leads onto DoFP
Charles killed the Xmen
The scientist literally says he has some brain disease
Metal skeleton is poisoning him
>>
>>80716976
Laura is going to be poisoned by the skeleton too?
>>
>>80716946

tbqh, i thought your use of it seemed somewhat uncharacteristic given the tone of your post. you could've taken a few seconds and decided not to post something that obviously would offend others but you didn't because of the worst aspect in this community that seem to be growing.

it doesn't take much time or money to be a good person. all it takes is someone that's willing.
>>
>>80716971
>Because it's a concept of the whole film.
Laura only starts to care for Logan in 3rd act and the same can be said about Logan.
>>
>>80717027

Nah apparently her claws are the only metal bit because if they done it to her body then she would never grow, they really should've made her claws longer. Also they coud probably easily incapacitate her with a shotgun
>>
>>80716613
Some beaners are trying to get the wheels off hughs car while he's sleeping inside of it. He gets out and confronts them and they shoot him with a shotgun. He gets up and they're stabbing and beating him so he slaughters them all in a brutal fight. It was basically showing what a menace beaners are. Mangold didn't go full jew for once and deserves our appreciation.
>>
>>80717693
thanks for info
>>
>>80715922

... It was just a stereotypical south Texas accent.
>>
>>80717818
It's a Kentucky accent; that's where he grew up. I live in Texas and you don't hear too many people that sound like that. It sounds badass though.
>>
>>80708551
you do realize that the only boarder talked about was the canadian border, right? the movie takes place in the US. also no one was going to stop them at the border, the only issue was to get TO the border without the bad guys catching/killing them
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.