[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys want to happen in Season 13 of Supernatural?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: c29f1ca678b91e0429dafef5a78ef1ce.jpg (531KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
c29f1ca678b91e0429dafef5a78ef1ce.jpg
531KB, 1024x768px
What do you guys want to happen in Season 13 of Supernatural?
>>
>>80708427
it becomes rated x, they all stop acting as their characters and jared and jensen just fuck each other literally the whole season

this is genuinely the only thing that would make this show interesting again
>>
>>80708427

Have the men of letters fulfill their worldwide extermination of monsters and have the Winchesters die sacrificing themselves in the process. Castiel is given his wings from chuck and takes the boys to heaven.

Then create a spinoff show focused on a demon set in the past.
>>
To end.
>>
>>80708724
I'd pay to see this, I'd pay big money to see this.

>>80708427
I don't know, maybe something involving the other 4 princes of hell, there's seven in total. We've seen what? 3 of them so far. I want Death to come back and be pissy at Dean for scything him. But yeah I want to see Jensen get fucked by Misha.
>>
>>80708427
It to end
>>
>>80708427
Maybe hook cass and mary up
>>
File: D&C01.gif (4MB, 490x276px) Image search: [Google]
D&C01.gif
4MB, 490x276px
>>80711124
No, Cas and Dean should hook up.
>>
>>80711204
That's more like it
>>
File: D&C03.gif (487KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
D&C03.gif
487KB, 500x200px
>>80711348
>>
>>80708427

A time travel season where they help God expel Lucifer to Hell and make it the last season because when they put him in Hell they make it where demons cant escape, no yellow eyed demon, no angels, no monsters. Season ends with Sam and Dean as happy children with their parents and a montage of their life without being hunters
>>
File: tumblr_ngaujcw3DF1sf6f68o1_500.gif (2MB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngaujcw3DF1sf6f68o1_500.gif
2MB, 500x399px
>>80708427
Hopefully ends in cancellation so Jared and Jensen's nightmare can finally come to an end.
>>
>>80711563
So long as it still has fans they'll dig deep into biblical lore to keep it going. There's a load more things they can do. They've renewed it for season 13.

>>80711577
I bet they like it really, I bet they fuck each other.
>>
>>80708724

that's p. gay man
>>
>>80708427
cancellation

seriously, how is a shit like this survive for 13 seasons and ie the expanse has always have to fear about the cancel? (well i know, IQ thing)
>>
>>80711845
>Expanse
>Better than Supernatural
Into le pits of hell you go!
>>
Death comes back from the grave(?) and he's super pissed at Dean for A) unleashing Amara after being told so many times what a bad idea it would be to unleash Amara and B) having the absolute audacity to reap Death with his own scythe, so in his rage he decides to kill the entire fucking world. Remember how just after Amara came back there was the zombie episode and everyone was like "woah lad this is going to be some crazy shit" but then it didn't go anywhere? Instead of doing that start with zombies and work up, and never stop. It's going to be high stakes the whole time, governments falling, zombie hordes, natural disasters 24/7, real biblical Armageddon stuff that we 100% did not get from Amara. The season will consist of Sam & Dean rallying all the allies they have left, the MoL, all the angels and demons, all the monsters they can find, just every fucking person who's still alive and throwing them all at the forces of Death in a last-ditch attempt to save their existence. At the end of the season Death has been somehow beaten back and forced to leave Earth to the natural order of things, most of the main faces from the show are dead, having died in good, significant deaths, Sam is dead, Mary is dead, Castiel is the head honcho in heaven and Dean is left to rebuild society from its ruins. And then the show ends, and doesn't restart, because that's the end.
>>
>>80712042
>Two guys running around hunting demons down, like a live action Scooby Doo
>good
>>
>>80708427
This show is still fucking going?
>>
>>80708427

I WANT THEM TO FREE ADAM!
>>
I just hope they do something interesting with the Alphas, what a wasted concept. That should've been an entire season not 1/3 of one. I haven't seen twelve yet but any mention of them or appearance?

>>80712476

Also this. Death decides to unleash Adam in revenge for what Dean did to him, Adam sees how screwed Humanity is and just decides to end it all. God comes back to remind him why he's his favourite son.
>>
>>80712199
>live action scooby doo
Why did you have to remind me?
>>
Dean and Sam btfo ISIS.

Dean and Sam btfo Mexican drug cartels
>>
>>80712199
Two very sexy guys*. Those dreamy green eyes make it all worthwhile and you damn well know it.
>>
>>80712622
they killed off Alpha Vamp about 2 episodes ago
>>
Turns out it was all a dream and everyone is still alive and well

Or is it really just a dream?

The End?

:^)
>>
>>80712305
They're gonna end it after Season 14.

This shit should've ended 5-6 years ago, but they just HAVE to keep dragging it out.
>>
>>80711577
They are not obligated to come back for every season, it's their choice to still do it. It's probably like working a 9-5 for them at this point, with much better pay. Both of them have families as well so I doubt they want to move to LA any time soon.
>>
File: nbb.gif (54KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
nbb.gif
54KB, 480x270px
>>80708427

I've been saying it for years... a Zombie Apocalypse season.

Whole World gets paranormal/zombie/possessed infection, no more monster of the week eps, just full on trying to survive fighting Zombies for a whole season where millions die. Have them suffer. The Winchesters are too OP.

It's same old shit all the time now:

>ooops
>unleash super angel/demon/werewolf/tomato that can only be killed one way
>spend 21 episodes doing monster of the week
>"we agents jackie chan and my partner, bruce lee lel"
>find way to kill supertomato
>kill supertomato, but... Sam's dead!!!
> He's not really dead, and he's back next season

They stopped trying, methinks.
>>
In Season 12 and 13 I think they've died and resurrected about 10 times so far.

It's getting ridiculous.
>>
>>80711204
If they only have the tumblr audience right now, I don't know why this haven't happened yet
>>
>>80714988
They tried to do a zombie arc on the first episode of the season 11, but, like always, gave up the idea by the second
>>
>>80714616
Not to mention they have no prospects in the near future. They tried to do movies but failed.
>>
>>80715306
Dude I thought my dreams had come true. It was looking good too. Whole towns getting wiped out.

They bottled it. Pussies.
>>
Canceled so Jared and Jensen can go to capeshit.

Jared would make a great Scarecrow.
>>
A lot of girls watch it now.

The first few seasons were..
>how fucking legit creepy can we make this pedo ghost and not get an R-rating or lose the general audience?

where as now it's...
>"You lied to me, Cass! Muh feelings and morals!"
>>
>>80715323
The only thing I can see happening is both of them getting cast in some new CW shows. They've been working for the network for over a decade, I'm sure they have a great relationship with execs that can make that happen. All the CW shows are filmed in Vancouver as well so it makes sense.
>>
>>80708724
Wholeheartedly agree. End it with a bang and not with the same watered down crap they've been rehashing for the past decade almost.
>>
Jared (Sam) is on $125 thousand an episode and Jensen (Dean) is on $175 thousand an episode, not including bonuses.

22 episodes a season. Fuck. I'd do that job forever.
>>
>>80716879
Damn.. And still Jensen won't do a sex scene with Misha? I would, for much less than that!
>>
terrible terrible things

make it go full horrible and then just end
>>
>>80718452
Let's be real, you'd pay for that sort of thing if it was an option.
Also, if any of them want to have a career post SPN they'll leave the explicit homo out of it. That shit tends to follow actors around.
"ThisandThis known for his controversial gay sex scene in _____"
Nobody wants to see those kinds of headlines about themselves when they're promoting a new project.
>>
>>80719225
Let's be real for a second here. Marksusummin, you think SPN fanbase don't want that? They want that, that's all that matters.

Marksusummin.
>>
>>80719284
The fanbase has many crazy demands which will never be met by the creators because they know that the fans thrive better on innuendos they can interpret to suit their own desires than on actual wish fulfillment. They could finish the series on that note maybe, because where to go after two brothers have indulged in an incestuous relationship, or if Dean just plowed an angel and took him on a dinner-date after. Aside from getting many fans to rage-quit (depending on which ship won out), romantic interests die fast in that show because it's not sustainable or interesting in the long run and the writers are too inconsistent and inept to incorporate that kind of dynamic in a believable way.

So there, you triggerbaited me into writing an essay about a show I don't even care about anymore. Hope that made your day.
>>
>>80709185
Won't happen because that would make sense especially it being 13th season
>>
>>80714988
I could see that. It actually makes sense.

Zombie apocalypse revisting the croaton stuff. Show finally ends with everyone dead. Zombies are the creation of a new god(s) that are on the same level as God and Amara. Supernatural ends with the start of TWD.

They even did a funny hat tip to Negan and Lucille last episode, and it would explain the supernatural nature of the zombies in twd.
>>
>>80720279

I'd love it, Zombie hordes like fucking Dawn of the Dead or some shit.

It shows you their level of thinking now they've brought the Mom back. The Mom ffs. What's the point?

Supernatural could be huge if it actually started trying again. People are screaming out for good things to watch.
>>
>>80719865
Top lel, u got so mad for no reason.

Destiel is shipping material you little bitch, stop whining. It's a well known fact that the base want the two to fuck.
>>
pls end it

its a fucking chore to sit through

1-5 GOAT
6-7 WOAT
8-10 mostly shit but better than 6-7
11 kinda good
12 mostly shit
>>
>>80720712
Yeah, now my mom Is mad too because I told her what was going on in this thread.

But seriously, I didn't imply they shouldn't make those guys bang like crazy repressed sex fiends, just why it'll never realistically happen.
>>
>>80708427
>>80709185
Unironically this. I am getting vibes from the actors in Season 12 that their hearts just are not into it anymore. Going by numbers. Looking forward to the paycheck. Passion is lost.

Season 13 should be the end because 'muh 13' but also because the actors can move on and do other shit. I actually think Ackles has some decent acting chops (more so than Jared) and can be good in other movies or tv.
>>
>>80712199
what the fuck isn't fun about that?

"good" is subjective
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.