[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>end of evangelion >I know I let you down starts playing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: a big girl.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
a big girl.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>end of evangelion
>I know I let you down starts playing
>>
>>80704263
>I know I let you down starts playing
why was this in english anyway
>>
>>80704300
a lotta japanese media will use english just for aesthetic effect
>>
whats with all the eva threads lately
>>
>>80704263
That movie was so bad
it's a huge cluster fuck of a movie
it's like they ran out of time and money or something
>>
>>80704399
>it's like they ran out of time and money or something
lmao
>>
>>80704378
They are gonna make another end of evangelion, end of evangelion 3. Where we get the ending from a third point of view.

>>80704399
Did you watch the anime beforehand? I remember it making a lot of sense when viewed as an alternative viewpoint to the last two episodes
>>
>>80704414
>lmao
is that what happened?
i never researched this shit show of a movie.

>>80704430
i watched the entire series yes
>>
>>80704430

I've never heard this, source?
>>
>>80706066
The last two episodes arent seen as the proper ending to the series but it is just what shinji sees after third impact
>>
>>80704442

The series had its budget slashed after the fight against eva 3 and the zeruel fight as punishment for going past their rating system, hence the very long silences, minimal animation and so on and so forth.

Anno received thousands of death threats for having an ending that didn't have robots fucking each other to death. So he made the movie but halfway through splashed up all of those death threats on screen as a fuck you to those people and ended it how he wanted to anyway, with a huge big mindfuck about Shinjis perception of his place in the world.

I don't blame you if you didn't like it but I loved it.
>>
>>80706132

I knew that but I'm talking about there being a 3rd to the original series.
>>
From the original series the entire series has just devolved into generic waifu anime.
>>
>not tumbling down

You can't even meme right.
>>
File: 1489845679212.jpg (78KB, 691x388px) Image search: [Google]
1489845679212.jpg
78KB, 691x388px
>it all comes tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down

>it all returns to nothing

Wasn't this playing on 4chan a few years back?
>>
>>80706664
>>80704300
>>80704263
>not Hey Jude starts playing
>>
>>80704263
but it's not like that now
>>
I like the opening better

favorite anime opening
>>
>>80704341
>Lot a languages for an Asian film
>You're a big Rei
>>
>>80706148
>Anno received thousands of death threats for having an ending that didn't have robots fucking each other to death. So he made the movie but halfway through splashed up all of those death threats on screen as a fuck you to those people and ended it how he wanted to anyway, with a huge big mindfuck about Shinjis perception of his place in the world.
Thank god. Would have been a fucking tragedy and I'm not even memeing.
>>
>>80706179
They're talking about the final rebuild. They are making it now after Anno finished Shin Gojira.
>>
>>80707775
They already ruined the rebuild series with the third one
>>
>>80707906
3.0 was kino as fuck
get some taste, turbopleb
>>
>>80707906
Seriously, why would you whine about 3.0? It was such a breath of fresh air to the setting.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.