[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Defenders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

>Final episode of Netflix presents Disney's Marvel's Schrodingers MCU's The Defenders
>Daredevil incoherently screaming at random civilians as he beats the shit out of a single ninja
>Iron Fist sits behind a taxi cab getting triggered
>Luke Cage is too busy ramming every female character besides Sigourney Weaver with his gargantuan 2 inch black pecker to actually fight
>He cums all over their faces as a metaphor of race relations
>Jessica Jones is too busy drinking to care about getting blacked or fighting The Hand.
>The Punisher is in his own show giving Karen Page the CASTLE
>The crescendo of the fight approches as Daredevil continues to beat one ninja beyond the suspension of disbelief in regards to his non lethal methodology.
>He turns to Luke
>"COME ON, WE HAVE TO STOP THE HAND!"
>"Did you just call me a nigger? Allow me to deliver unto you the untold story of the struggle my people have faced over these long decades of abuse at the hands of the white man--"
>He turns to Jessica
>Jessica casually walks over to Luke and lies on the ground and spreads her legs without sayng a word but while downing her 17th bottle of jack daniels that episode, barely conscious enough to sign her sexual consent forms
>He turns to Iron Fist
>"I UH-- I UH-- MOMMY I UH-- MOMMY--" *punches a gook* "I UH-- I UH-- P-PLANE? I UH-- MOMMY I UH---" *deletes twitter* "D-DONKEY M-MEAT I UH--"
>Casually removing himself from the bloody chunky remnants of the Ninjas skull, confident in his moral religious purity, Daredevil becomes overwhelmed by the impossibility of this task of defeating another 30 hallway Ninjas to punch Sigourney Weaver in the face
>All hope is lost
>Suddenly, another hero arrives
>"They call me Ghost Rider. I am summoned when innocent blood is shed... and you have shed much innocent blood. Do you dare face the agony of those you have slain?
post YFW
>>
File: fuckyou.jpg (90KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyou.jpg
90KB, 1440x1080px
>>
>>80703408
>The Punisher is in his own show giving Karen Page the CASTLE

my sides
>>
File: IMG_1330.jpg (52KB, 581x593px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1330.jpg
52KB, 581x593px
>The CASTLE
>>
It would be cool to see Ghost Rider in a show.
>>
iron fist is underrated

easily the best marvelflix show after daredevil

critics just piled on because of putting down whitey
>>
Haven't sen a single episode of any Netflix show but I can tell this post was made with more creative effort, passion and talent than all the shows combined. I would watch your show OP.
>>
I just want Jessica's sis in a cat costume
>>
File: 1451674779543.jpg (162KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
1451674779543.jpg
162KB, 1111x597px
>>"COME ON, WE HAVE TO STOP THE HAND!"
>>"Did you just call me a nigger? Allow me to deliver unto you the untold story of the struggle my people have faced over these long decades of abuse at the hands of the white man--"
>>
File: shkthgywy.jpg (15KB, 161x216px) Image search: [Google]
shkthgywy.jpg
15KB, 161x216px
>>80703408
>*deletes twitter*
>>
>>80703686
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.