[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, are we hyped for this? Or are we just eagerly awaiting the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: powerrangers_share_1200x600v2.jpg (209KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
powerrangers_share_1200x600v2.jpg
209KB, 1200x600px
So, are we hyped for this? Or are we just eagerly awaiting the train wreck?

I'm really not invested either way. I think it might be fun, but I'm not expecting anything amazing.
>>
>>80702109
Costumes are way too intricate
>>
>>80702243
Not an argument
>>
>>80702243
>costumes are ugly as sin

fixed

There are good-looking extremely intricate costumes, and there are bad-looking extremely intricate costumes. These fall into the latter.
>>
>tfw going to unironically see it on Friday cause mom said she pays if i take little brother

Kill me
>>
Why wouldn't you be hyped?

It's Power Rangers, dude.
>>
>>80702109
IM FUCKING HYPED

ITS MORPHIN TIME!!!!
>MASTODON
>>
File: file.png (416KB, 1157x487px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
416KB, 1157x487px
>>
>>80704781
Cant stop my hype train booooooyyyssss

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tZtzn5GQOng
>>
>>80704748
>found the nigger
>>
I'll just watch the old My Way parody, it'll be much more entertaining
>>
>>80704873
Im not black

Youre a betamale neet who probably watches anime. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>80702109
It's going to be shit, dude. I don't know why you think otherwise.
>>
Loved the original series when it aired in the 90's, so I was pretty hyped for this movie because it looked fun.

So far I have only read two reviews, one from joblo, but that was pretty crappy because it was worded like he wouldnt have liked the movie regardless of its quality. The other from io9 that seemed more genuine, their biggest critique was that its only the finale that an actual power rangers movie (this point was also shared by the joblo reviewer).

And this totally takes the hype out of me. I dont care if the movie is a grade A master piece, that was never the point, as long as it was entertaining. But 90 minutes until there is actually some action? Wtf are they thinking?
I wouldnt be surprised they were forced to make it into a trilogy so they had to prolong their origin story just to make room for a sequel. (and why do they keep doing that? It never goes well cough! tomorrowland cough!.
>>
>no full theme song pop off
regardless of how shit it was, I was gonna watch it if they had it. not gonna watch a nigger jerk off a bull just for the intro of the song.
>>
>one ranger is a full blown lesbian (doesn't matter, but they made a point out of her being gay)
>one ranger is autistic (seriously)

think i'll pass
>>
>>80702109
If the movie is as out of control as those costumes it'll be worth watching.
>>
>>80708366
There is no way I could bioboost any kind of hype for this.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.