[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY YOU LITTLE How did they get away with this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
WHY YOU LITTLE

How did they get away with this?
>>
THE BOY!
>>
File: 1489876042700.jpg (11KB, 329x289px) Image search: [Google]
1489876042700.jpg
11KB, 329x289px
>>80701852
>tfw the simpsons normalized domestic violence to a degree so I never realized my father was actually mentally ill and abusive until it was too late to do anything about it because I was a miserable teenager and nobody listened to me
>>
>>80701852
Was this ever supposed to be funny?
>>
>>80701852
>>80701852
>How did they get away with this?

How did they get away with this?

The problem with America right now is that more people don't beat their little hooligan ass kids' asses

Also Bart has really pussified, but he used to be a fucking little destructive son of a bitch.

>grabbing grandpa's dentures and chomping records with them then hanging from the ceiling fan and destroying said dentures

>flushing a cherry bomb and destroying several school toilets

>spray painting all over the fucking place

>shook a beer can so hard that the whole house exploded

seriously this little fucker was a future serial killer or some shit. If anything Homer went too easy on him
>>
>>80701964
damn...
>>
>>80701852
It's so over the top, it's absurd and therefore funny.
>>
>>80703059
what would you say is the worst thing Bart has done? Pretending to be a kid that fell down a well was pretty bad. But then he actually fell down the well so I guess it evens out?
>>
>>80703189
That call to Australia was pretty bad and expensive

But to me definitely shaking the beer can until it exploded. True Homer started the prank war for April Fool's but Bart went too far.

His fucking father was in a coma for 7 FUCKING WEEKS and lost 5% of his brain.

Put that into perspective if you did something to send your father to the hospital and put him in a coma for damn near 2 months, the medical bills and the mental anguish he caused not to mention the damage to the house they didn't show
>>
>>80703392
Yeah, that is pretty terrible when you consider it like that. The money problems they would have with Homer not being able to work, the mounting hospital bills, and then the repair bills on top of the pain and suffering. Bart would probably be sent to some kind of group home.
>>
>>80701852
Notice how in new eps he doesnt do that anymore
>>
>>80702918
Yeah because there was a time when people were stronger and not offended by everything that wasn't sunshine and rainbows, and if you were like that, tough shit because you were a minority, so man up and quit being a pussy.
>>
>>80701852
>"And today I think I felt a little attracted to Milhouse"
>*homer enters inexplicable rage*
Why did that offend Homer so much?
>>
>>80704169
It was a different time.
>>
>>80703189
>>80703392
>>80703510
>not "disappointing your mother by stealing"
>>
>>80704169
>inexplicable
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
how did they get away with this?
>>
>>80703937
But every time it's literally just
>WHY YOU LITTLE
>Bart gets choked for like 5 seconds
There's no joke to it
>>
>>80704757

You need to remember the show is for kids and stupid people first. There are cool easter eggs and subtle jokes for the adults but on the face of it, Simpsons is for the dummies. This kind of stuff is easy humor. And repetition is comfortable for people.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.