[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have only seen the tv edit before now... wtf was the thing with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 51Y6GvErAcL._SX342_.jpg (24KB, 342x345px) Image search: [Google]
51Y6GvErAcL._SX342_.jpg
24KB, 342x345px
have only seen the tv edit before now...

wtf was the thing with the asian guy?
I can see why they cut that out
>>
It convinces Frances McDormand that people are sometimes not what they appear to be, and prompts her to re-investigate William H Macy, leading to the rest of the film
>>
>>80700656
true.
>>
>>80700656

Reminder that there are brainlets on this board at this very moment that don't understand this simple setup
>>
>>80700656
well, she's a cop and didn't seem at all fazed by a triple homicide....I don't think she needed convincing there was something sketchy about macy's characters' behavior

with the number of times I've seen it, I've never felt there was any kind of a link missing to continue the story
>>
>>80700893

she goes up to minneapolis to see this guy. he had flattered her and she just ate it up. she dresses up for it and even finds a nice restaurant. her whole visit to the weasely car dealer guy wasn't even important to her--he deflects her first question with some banal joke and she laughs it off and leaves for her date.

when he pulls all that manipulative shit on her she finally realizes that other "polite"/genteel people are playing the game just as dirtily as the perps she interviews. she goes right back to the weasel after hearing about the asian guy's lies but this time she's acting like a cop, like she acted around the indian mechanic, and she actually grills him. of course she still has this hazy naivety about her, she literally sits and waits for him because she forgot he's a suspect and doesn't peep at the incriminating evidence right before her.
>>
>>80701238
>her whole visit to the weasely car dealer guy wasn't even important to her
she never would have met up with the other guy if she wasn't going there already to follow a lead
>>
How else would we know that's she's such a super lady?
>>
>>80701446
she calls the local police and asks about shep after she checks into the minneapolis hotel. she tells them she had "a few things to do" in town.

the biggest thing for me though is that her husband doesnt know that she's going up until she brings it up casually to her coworker in front of him. she was probably feeling a bit guilty about it even though she didnt know why
>>
File: yanagita3b.jpg (72KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
yanagita3b.jpg
72KB, 720x400px
>>80701559
AND THAT I AM SO LONELY
>>
>>80701641

also she could definitely just be assuming the city cops are as incompetent as her town's cops and taking matters into her own hands. it's probably a mix of seeing mike and working the case that brought her up there, but when she goes to see the weasel she is clearly not on her game.
>>
>>80701446
Why do people like you always complain about a movie doing something stupid, when the problem is you not paying attention?
Look shit up before you speak
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.