[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Train to Busan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Heropage-980x560_56[1].jpg (149KB, 682x493px) Image search: [Google]
Heropage-980x560_56[1].jpg
149KB, 682x493px
Why did you guys lie and tell me this was good? Some of you fucks even said it was better than The Wailing. Fuck you guys, I'm never listening to you again.
>>
were you not entertained?
>>
>>80697347
Same reason that people still insist that the host was good. They're mouthbreathing plebs.
>>
>>80697347
I liked it.

I don't really see why people thought it was "awesome" and that was what someone told me before me seeing it, but it was good.

The tension is just non-existent with kids in movies, you know no one is going to have the balls to have them die.

End was sad and there were some good moments like when punchy gook elbowed the zombie.
>>
>>80697482
This movie is just full of cliché and people acting like morons. Cheap tricks to create tensions and then the tear jerks at the end. Typical overrated Asian trash.
>>
>>80697347
Downloaded it.
Not watched it yet.
I will fucking love it.
I love every zombie film no matter how terrible it is.
>>
>>80697347
It's even worse than the wailing? wow
>>
>expecting anything more from korean flick praising plebs
>expecting anything more from zombie flick praising plebs
>expecting ANYTHING more from people who would praise both things combined
your own fault
>>
>Sad ending
Why Koreans and Japs love sad endings so much'
>>
>>80697820
okay?
>>
>>80697941
they stick with the viewer more often than happy.
>>
should've watched save the green planet instead
now that's real kino
>>
>>80697419
>the host
literally never read a thread arguing this is a good movie
>>
Why didn't he use his teleporting or telekinetic powers? why also didn't he call his friend the Grim Reaper? this movie is inconsistent as fuck
>>
>>80697482
Punchy gook was the only good character. I just zoned out after he died. I couldn't tell you what happened in the last thirty minutes or so.
>>
>>80697347
there is a subset of filmviewers who like subtitles. if the same movie was originally filmed in English, scene for scene and line for line, it would be panned.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.