[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rich kids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Iron_Fist.png (175KB, 300x349px) Image search: [Google]
Iron_Fist.png
175KB, 300x349px
Do you have to be rich to be a superhero?
>>
>>80696562
nope

sure does help
>>
>>80696562
As expected, Iron fist was a boring as fuck individual.
Howard, Ward, Gao and China Gf carried this show.
>>
>>80696562
Spider Man is poor as shit. Although he lives in a decent apartment in New York with no roommates.

But I mean, being rich makes things way easier as you don't really need to be working 50 hour weeks at McDonalds, and then crime fight at night.
It also helps if you are apart of some organization with tons of capital to fun your adventures.
>>
>>80696562
You don't even have to get out of the Marvel Netflix stuff to find not-rich superheroes.

Unless you count being able to afford law school then having a failing business as being rich.

Or growing up adopted by a TV mom then having a barely profitable business as being rich.

Or growing up the son of a respected preacher then being a convict who sweeps hair and washes dishes as rich.
>>
Rich superheroes + vilains:

Tony Stark
Batman
Iron Fist
Mr Fantastic
Dr Doom
Hank Pym
Black Panther
Maybe Catwoman/ any copy of Catwoman because they steal shit but I doubt they're super rich.

Basically any scientist or King.

Not rich:
EVERYONE ELSE
>>
>>80696562
rich people are the only real life superheros.
>>
>>80696722
He's a NEET that mooches off of his girlfriend MJ. Working in media he should at least have the sense to sell licensing rights to make action figures of himself so he can be the household breadwinner. Spiderman is an eternal manchild.
>>
>>80697080
X-Men are pretty rich since Xavier is loaded and let's them live with him for free.
>>
>>80697080
Green Goblin owns one of the most influential companies in the Marvel world.
>>
>>80697633
>implying the superpsychic doesn't force them to give blowjobs and erase the memories afterwards
>>
File: 1421886081692.jpg (17KB, 408x286px) Image search: [Google]
1421886081692.jpg
17KB, 408x286px
>>80696562
The weird thing about IF is that he doesn't need money. There are loads of superhero characters that have to be rich because their power comes from advanced technology. Batman, Green Arrow, Iron Man, Ant Man.

But IF doesn't use any technology at all. And he seems perfectly content walking around without shoes and sleeping on the street. There seems to be no reason to make him a rich kid at all.
>>
>>80697080
>Mr Fantastic
Unless there's some new storyline I haven't read don't the FF just barely scrape by?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.