[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No Country for Old Men; 10 Years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1488429992232.jpg (63KB, 513x755px) Image search: [Google]
1488429992232.jpg
63KB, 513x755px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXNfxK5Q2Qg

This film still amazes me, it's probably become my all time favorite movie.
>>
9/10
>>
"what you got ain't nothin new" always makes me feel
>>
>>80688402

Old dude stole the show with his 5 minutes
>>
>"The story contrasts old narratives of the "Wild West" with modern crimes, suggesting that the heroes of old can at best hope to escape from rather than to triumph over evil. William J. Devlin explores the narrative of Sheriff Ed Tom Bell, an aging Western hero, symbolic of an older tradition, who does not serve an underpopulated "Wild West", but an evolved landscape with new breeds of crime which baffle him."

Always saw it more as being about older generations trying to cope and come to terms with an increasingly hostile and violent world.
>>
File: 1474849246966.png (87KB, 714x810px) Image search: [Google]
1474849246966.png
87KB, 714x810px
>10 years
>>
Sugar?
>>
>>80687930
I was going to watch this when it came out.
I still haven't.
>>
>>80688839
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co5aKOGcHaw
>>
so did he kill his wife? I know it was fairly obvious considering he checked his shoes after leaving but I'm a idiot
>>
>>80688402
>that's vanity
>>
>>80687930
Tommy lee jones' acting here was phenomenal, his facial expressions were brilliant. Out of all the movies I've seen, this one makes me feel the saddest. His ending monologue about coping with old age and how the end is near always gets me.
>>
>>80688637
For me the movie is about how violent is the south.
>>
>>80689086
You answered your own question, yes he killed her.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.