[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If this movie was directed by anyone else people would think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: babydriver.jpg (128KB, 620x930px) Image search: [Google]
babydriver.jpg
128KB, 620x930px
If this movie was directed by anyone else people would think this looks like shit based on the trailers.
>>
If it was directed by tarantula it would be even more hyped
>>
the american trailer was meh but the international trailer is pretty good
>>
>>80685580
that means the man is a kinographer people can rely on. unlike that blokamp faggot that seemed he would deliver kino after kino and he could only do a one hit wonder and then shat the bed forever.
>>
>>80686327
This, everybody knows Wright can take absurd concepts and make really good movies out of them.
>>
>>80686387
Then explain this
>>
I know most people here probably liked Wright in the past but I think it's time for us all to admit that he is a reddit director through and through. He's also hellbent on ensuring the white race goes extinct based on his twitter feed too but that's a different conversation.
>>
>>80686675
Every filmmaker drops a dud now and then, but Edgar's win column is bigger than his loss column.
>>
File: cornetto-trilogy.jpg (366KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cornetto-trilogy.jpg
366KB, 1280x720px
>>80686808
Rewatch Hot Fuzz and read based armond's review pleb
Trust edgar wright, stop thinking everything reddit likes makes it horrible
http://www.nypress.com/die-hard-bad-boys/
>>
>>80686675
It's not bad, and without Wright it would have been a hell of a lot worse.
>>
File: file.jpg (117KB, 720x905px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
117KB, 720x905px
Garbage no talent reddit director.
>>
>>80687199
>It's not bad
It's about the worst movie I have ever had the displeasure of seeing
>>
I think that and I like Edgar Wright's stuff.
This looks pretty bland.
>>
>>80687163
If it enables the groups that are responsible for all that is good on our planet going extinct then it doesn't matter how good the film making is on a technical level. The more left wingers that are able to enjoy a film the worse it is.
>>
Wow it's almost like good directors have a little more leeway with their audience than bad directors

You're a moron
>>
>>80687269
It 's one of the worst more millenial movie I ever watched.
>>
>>80687348
If the audience that is attracted is comprised of bad people then how is the director considered good again?

The man who gives pleasure to the gang who slaughtered your family is your enemy, no?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.