[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did they both get their job being qt superheroes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: blackcanary supergirl.jpg (92KB, 541x501px) Image search: [Google]
blackcanary supergirl.jpg
92KB, 541x501px
How did they both get their job being qt superheroes?
>>
>You will never have a gf with superpowers
>>
You are lowkey asking for their sex pictures aren't you OP?
>>
File: 04.jpg (318KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
318KB, 1280x853px
>>80684537
when are HER leaks going to surface
>>
BIG. MEATY. PUSSY
>>
Who was taking the pics?
>>
>>80684720
Self timer
>>
how did they both get their job being qt pusy mistresss?
>>
>>80684537
by being in the fappening
>>
>>80684537
Best and worst Arrowverse girls desu
>>
Why isn't the media reporting on the new leaks?
>>
>>80684720
me ;_;
>>
Where can I go see her nudes? The fappening websites I google are all crap.

there was one website something celebs but I can't remember it.
>>
>>80686821
because only C-listers were affected
>>
>>80687326
>>80686821
sauce?
>>
>>80687266
every fappening thing is always on phun forum within 10 minutes (celebrity extra section)
organised and all
theres never any need for begging or the enormous threads on /b/
>>
How comes that Black Canary, a melee fighter with no inherent superhuman physique, looks like a twig that can barely throw a punch? If a guy playing Batman had such a thin build with no muscular tone, he'd be laughed at and told to hit the gym and gobble up steroids for a couple of months.
>>
>>80688145
She's a woman.
>>
giada nudes when
>>
>>80688270
Don't exist
>>
>>80684537
Black Canary would so dom Supergirl.
>>
>>80686821

reddit can't post leaks after the first fappening happened so it didn't spread like the first one
>>
>>80687955
>phun forum
lol pleb board
i go to private boards that has way more extra shit
>>
>>80686821
>Why isn't the media reporting on the new leaks?

It's getting harder to stir up outrage and shock. People were really shocked after the first one, because taking pictures and storing them on the cloud was presumed to be safe. They did nothing wrong.

After all that hullabaloo, everyone knew for a fact that nothing was safe, and the only way to guarantee that no one would get your sexy pictures was to not take them. "Holy shit, people can get remote access to your pictures even if you don't share them with anyone" is a news item. "So it looks like some more people got their pictures stolen" isn't.

No one likes to admit that they blame the victim, but come on. Unlike the first batch, they should have realized when taking them that this was a very real possibility.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.