[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Escape from LA ending

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

Snake literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>80679422
I agree.
>>
He was a lesser evil compared to what the US and the world itself had become.

BTW, wouldn't most machines that are already off remain unaffected by the EMP?
>>
>We never got Escape From Mars
>>
>>80679517

Not the way we wanted anyway, apparently while filming Soldier Kurt Russell fucked himself up with an injury, which forced it to digivolve into Ghosts of Mars
>>
>>80679517
we got ghosts of mars which was honestly better than either plissken flick
>>
File: 1438137372164.jpg (15KB, 317x275px) Image search: [Google]
1438137372164.jpg
15KB, 317x275px
>>80679554
ghost of mars is his best film
provided you understand cinema from the 20s
>>
File: u knotted but she still humpin.jpg (82KB, 768x892px) Image search: [Google]
u knotted but she still humpin.jpg
82KB, 768x892px
>>80679592
Anon, if you were trapped in a room with John Carpenter and he had a loaded shotgun, would you REALLY say GoM is his best film?

The balls on you.
>>
>>80679517
tfw no 2030: Escape from Earth starring old Plissken with gray hair and moustache like Snake from MGS4
>>
>>80679780

Best part is Carpenter definitely would have invited Kojima to be in it
>>
>>80679517
>Escape From Mars
Escape from Earth, man
We also never got the PS2 game and the cartoon series that Carpenter wanted
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJYY-gbd6m8

>>80679780
Kurt Russell doesn't want to do Snake anymore, he once said that he doesn't believe in a "old snake", that the character should always be young
>>
>>80681746
I thought Carpenter was the one who said Kurt is too old to play Snake?
>>
>>80679472
They would be fried regardless.
Also, have fun trying to get it to work with no lectricity.
>>
File: 1473107271773.gif (1MB, 174x188px) Image search: [Google]
1473107271773.gif
1MB, 174x188px
>>80679728
>that file name
>>
>>80681801
>"He's a great character," the actor said when asked if he would ever consider returning to the role himself. "But no, I'm too old. Snake's a man in his prime. He's an American man absolutely in his prime. He's a really good character."

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/02/19/kurt-russell-on-joel-silvers-proposed-escape-from-new-york-remake-why
>>
>>80679422
Well, yeah, he is the protagonist.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.