[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Movies that deserved the win

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Movies that deserved the win
>>
I liked this movie but could avoid thinking "damn, this is some serious oscar bait"
>>
DUDE
BLACK
LIVES
MATTER
LMAO
>>
>>80678137
>forced award
>ugly poster with a chimp
yean nah
>>
>>80678137
What other movies were nominated? I know La La Land was and Moonlight is certainly much better than that piece of marvelous mediocrity.
>>
>>80678137
no.
incredibly boring movie. well acted, good music and good camera. that´s about it.
story is oscar bait and the stupid time jumps fucks any depth the movie could have had...
that being said: La La Land didn´t deserve it either
>>
Birdman
>>
>>80678823
watch the movie first, the plot is nothing like this you fucking pleb
>>
File: 127_Hours_Poster.jpg (41KB, 300x444px) Image search: [Google]
127_Hours_Poster.jpg
41KB, 300x444px
Really wanted this to win, or for best actor. Either would be fine
>>
>>80679383
Fuck off mang. LLL was a fantastic film. I know it was a huge Hollywood circle jerk, but technically, aesthetically, acting, story, everything was great.

I think you are baiting. Why didn't you like LLL?
>>
>>80678137
I've seen this poster hundreds of times, and I'm only just now realizing it is three different people.
>>
>>80678137
>One of the best movies of the year is an unlikely and profound coming-of-age story. In three unforgettable chapters, a lost boy named Chiron grapples with his masculinity under the pink Miami skies. As a child, Chiron gets a confidence boost thanks to a drug dealer (future Oscar nominee Mahershala Ali) who acts as a father figure — only for it to all unravel in his adolescence when he develops feelings for his best friend. The indie drama, coproduced by Brad Pitt, touches on themes of race, sexuality and isolation in ways that are rarely depicted in cinema. And its quietest moments are the most powerful.

This is a review?
>>
>>80678137
Black "Hood" males tend to dislike homosexuality. I hope Hollywood makes a shit ton more movie with gay blacks.
>>
File: IMG_0493.jpg (72KB, 400x606px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0493.jpg
72KB, 400x606px
I still get feels
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.