[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Big Bang Theory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: sheldorg.png (272KB, 678x370px) Image search: [Google]
sheldorg.png
272KB, 678x370px
I've watched the internet berate this show for nearly a decade now, but I've never seen a single episode - so naturally, I'm curious.
I'd like to see what the "best" episode of this show is, before I move on to watching The IT Crowd for the first time
>>
>>80677806
If I had to pick one that sums up the entire show then it'd be S4E13
>>
Season 1 is great, the comic book and sci fi references are subtle and nice

Season 2 wasnt too terrible

Everything after that is fucking cancer
>>
>>80677919
>Season 1 is great, the comic book and sci fi references are subtle and nice

Remember when in Episode 3 "While playing World of Warcraft, the group attempts to retrieve the Sword of Azeroth. Sheldon captures the sword and then betrays them and sells the sword on eBay which Howard buys"?

Is this possible in WoW?
>>
>>80677806
To be honest, just watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xn-Rb0jejo

It's really the best parts of the show, there are no real stand out episodes and it's pure cancer now, you don't want to be trapped into this shit.
>>
>>80677919
>Season 1 is great, the comic book and sci fi references are subtle and nice
Hey, remember in Episode 7 where they play Halo 3 and one of them yells that he needs a medi-pack? Are there medi-packs in Halo 3? Is there even health?
>>
>>80678574
Halo 3 is just shields
>>
>>80678574
No and no. It's a shit show made by people who know nothing about what they're parodying.

Hell, I doubt any of the main characters would even play Halo, let alone a console
>>
File: VJhuDXQ.png (113KB, 1000x1000px)
VJhuDXQ.png
113KB, 1000x1000px
>>80678574
no there is not, but the dumb people who watch the show don't know that

It's weird that they make the science accurate in the show, the only people that watch the show are too dense to fact check it anyway
It's a show that appeals to dumb people because it confirms their misconceptions about smart people
It was average in the first two seasons but never got better
t. I am a physicist and nobody I know watches it
>>
>>80678828
>I doubt any of the main characters would even play Halo, let alone a console

What do you mean? That physicists wouldn't play Halo?
>>
>>80678915

All it does is make retards feel smart by spouting advanced High School level of physics. Feels kind of insulting and sad a little that the public eat this up and it gets renewed constantly.

We can't help it though since we're living in the age where people want to appear smart but nobody is really putting in the effort of actually gaining knowledge and intelligence.
>>
>breaking bad
>about smart people for smart people

>>
>>80678928
Sheldon is the world's biggest pretentious nerd. He seems like the type of dude to exclusively play games at 140 FPS and go into spasms if he gets below sixty.

Also, Halo 2 and 3 were hugeee dudebro games at the time, the type of people Sheldon loathes.

I guarantee you i just put more thought into that scene than the writers put into that entire episode
>>
"BAZINGER"

*people shit themselves laughing*
>>
>>80678316
I'm guessing he was selling the account.
>>
>stealing/selling soulbound items in wow
>>
>>80679000
I posted the chart, but I don't agree with Breaking bad being for smart people
or that it's about smart people
>>
File: autismgold.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
autismgold.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
>>80679146
>bazinga
>>
>>80677806
Never understood why some people let some anonymous on internet to decide what they like and what they don't like. Just watch the damn show and see if you like it. Don't let other people meme you into watching some shit you don't like or the opposite.
>>
>>80679506
And dont forget to tune into an all new The Big Bang Theory!
>>
>>80679647
My post applies to all of these threads..
>>
>>80679105
Doubt it since that'd mean that Howard would have Sheldon's account after the purchase, an account that's been hacked in a later season - something about which Sheldon's heartbroken about and something that adds to the list of WoW falsehoods the show portrays.

Some other would be that you can't have sex in the game as Howard claims and neither can you drop your weapon and then bend over to slowly pick it up.
>>
What is even happening now storywise?
>>
I like how the first joke in the show is about Sheldon masturbating but his character got Flandesized so badly that he became completely asexual later.
>>
>>80680616
The last I saw Sheldon lives with Amy now and Penny lives with Leonard.
>>
>>80678394
I hate the Big Bang Theory and it's influence in creating "le geek culture" but I honestly think Jim Parsons deserves some praise for his Sheldon performance.
He does the best with the abysmal writing he's given.
>>
>>80677806
ZIMBAWE
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.